• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Vampire Novel Recommendations

I know it's been mentioned multiple times, but enough good things can't be said about I Am Legend. Great story and writing by one of the all time great horror writers. I Am Legend is also my favorite title for a book. Not that that matters.

I agree. More post-apocalyptic-man's-struggle-with-himself-and-changed-world than your typical vampire novel, but excellent because of what it contributes to vampire theory.

Horror is the main genre that I read, vampire novels being my favourite.

Like so many others I would have to recommend Anne Rice and her Vampire Chronicles.

As for Richard Laymon's, well although I'm a fan of his, I was disappointed with Travelling Vampire Show.

Lastly Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter novels have recently become a favourite of mine too.

I've read many others, but none are particularly memorable :rolleyes:

Hi,
I have found that Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter Novels are really good.
They are a different sort of vampire. But then again, everyone has a different view on what vampires are really like anyway!
But i would definately recommend her books if you like Vampires. And you dont really have to read them in any sort of order.

Regards
CARY

Sherrilyn Kenyon,author

Yes Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter Novels are great.I highly recommend them.Has anyone read her other books?Are they good too?Thanks,Marycathie

Back