• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Van Halen tour

I think that the reunion is a good thing. I saw VH with Diamond Dave back in '84. The show was awesome.

I hope they can keep it together long enough to even have one concert. Eddie hates Dave and he can be very gratiating. When he's interviewing, I get annoyed by him. So I can just imagine how he is when a person is around him. You know, I think the guy would learn. his solo career wasn't exactly fruitful and his radio career went right down the tubes after he took over for Howard Stern.:rolleyes:

Eddie looks like an old geezer: It must be the liquor. I grew up idolizing the man, but now I see him as a bum. I feel sorry for the bastard.

scaryeddie.jpg

Eddie's son, Wolfgang, will be playing bass on this tour since Michael Anthony's on the outs with the Van Halen brothers. Hope he can hit those high notes like Anthony used to, that is, if Roth can still hit them.

I watched them get inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the only 2 guys to show were Sammi Hagar and Michael Anthony, the 2 guys that Eddie kicked outta the band. Pathetic.

I'm not holding my breath on this one. Between substance abuse and the overall inability to get along, I don't see them making it through forty shows. Maybe I'll be wrong, but I doubt it.

Eddie Van Halen's teenage son Wolfgang on bass.

...and this is just stupid. Sorry, but it is. My daughter has a little alligator xylophone. Can she join too?

mehastings-if they can perform with Sammy Hagar, I think your daughter would more than make the cut. Of course, I'm not certain you would want your daughter to pick up their fighting and bad manners from the band.:rolleyes:

I seriously hope they can pull this off. Being a VH fan is like rooting for the Red Sox. Just when you get your hopes up.......

Back