• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

VH1's Celebrity Rehab

SFG75

The first episode was truly something else. Either this will be a great series, or I'm just one of those folks who just has to watch the train wreck. Check out Seth, who checks in half-tanked. Amazing, yet sad.

The first episode was truly something else. Either this will be a great series, or I'm just one of those folks who just has to watch the train wreck. Check out Seth, who checks in half-tanked. Amazing, yet sad.

# Mary Carey
# Chyna Doll
# Jeff Conaway
# Jaimee Foxworth
# Brigitte Nielsen
# Jessica Sierra
# Shifty Shellshock
I'm sorry, am I missing something about the "celebrity" bit of the title? WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE? Long-forgotten TV actors, one-hit-wonders from the 1990s, and Sly Stallone's ex... spare me.

[QUOTEI'm sorry, am I missing something about the "celebrity" bit of the title? WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE? Long-forgotten TV actors, one-hit-wonders from the 1990s, and Sly Stallone's ex... spare me.[/QUOTE]

Some of them I've heard of before, but a few I haven't. If I were in Grease, I'd have had problems too.:D The first episode was just scary. Conaway is not doing so hot and the others are attempting to act all famous and "out there," while going through withdrawl. The neurosis of the psyche just shines through-scary, but interesting.

Judging from the first episode alone, I thought it was great. Not nearly as trashy and exploitative as a series of this nature has potential to be. There were a few saccharine moments (the montage in the beginning, Brigitte Nielson's tearful confession about her family) but overall I enjoyed it.

Supposedly only one cast member leaves early. My guess: Jeff Conaway or Mary Carey.

It's like this train wreck that I can't turn away from.

It surprises me that these people sign up for rehab and then seem to fight so hard against it.

I don't know what the highlight of this season would be. Mindy McCready having a seizure?, Tom Sizemore barreling out of a car to find drugs?, or Dennis Rodman being.....Dennis Rodman? There is one young gal on there who just has it out for one of Dr. Drew's helpers. The gal is just nasty to her.

Back