• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Websites to buy books

Your more than welcome to take a look at my site, only a few hundred listed at the moment as i have only just started the site but many more books to follow soon. spbooks.co.uk

I know of a place..

Hello, as I have noticed there are a lot of places to buy books other than amazon. One place recently I have found is doing a holiday promo of 25% off of purchases, the online book store is called mckenziebooks.com. Chech it out!

Hello, as I have noticed there are a lot of places to buy books other than amazon. One place recently I have found is doing a holiday promo of 25% off of purchases, the online book store is called mckenziebooks.com. Chech it out!

Gee. I wonder who owns that site?

Tell you what, if you can find me a copy of Ortha Nan Gaidheal: Carmina Gadelica in English and Gaelic by Alexander Carmichael then I will buy from your site.

That is if Stewart doesn't smack you with the banstick first.

There are numerous book stores that offers you to buy books online at discounted prices. Online bookshop offers the same books found at your local bookshop, but without the overheads and expenses are able to supply these books for considerably less.

Back