• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What are you doing this weekend?

Keeping fingers crossed LC.:)

No plans this weekend other than taking the kids to the park, taking a good nap, and reading more of a great book.

Got a good one this weekend. It's my daughters birthday soon so we've decided to take a trip to the Natural History Museum to show here th dinosaurs etc. Although the highlight of the trip for her will be stopping for a muffin and an applejuice.

Got a good one this weekend. It's my daughters birthday soon so we've decided to take a trip to the Natural History Museum to show here th dinosaurs etc. Although the highlight of the trip for her will be stopping for a muffin and an applejuice.

Sounds like a great plan..nice to see you daughter has her priorities in order! Wish her a happy birthday from us too.

I hope everything goes well lady.cordelia. :)

This weekend is the start of the October break here in Scotland and I'm going on my first vacation in 9 years! Plus, it's the first time I've left the UK since I was 4! :p I'm off to Florida with my boyfriend and his family for the whole 2 weeks (so really thats what I'm doing for the next 3 weekends).

I look forward to the pages of new posts here when I get back. Have a good 2 weeks everyone! :D

Back