• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What are you listening to Right now?

I am going to put the Jimmy Buffett CD "All The Greatest Hits" on while I do my morning treadmill exercise.

abecedarian said:
Roses in the Snow cd-Emmylou Harris
:D :D
Roses In The Snow by Emmylou is a song that I really like. Think that I will bring out the old CD by her, Dolly, and Linda to play for this morning's treadmill workout.

muggle said:
Roses In The Snow by Emmylou is a song that I really like. Think that I will bring out the old CD by her, Dolly, and Linda to play for this morning's treadmill workout.

And don't forget Ricky Skaggs, Johnny Cash,and the Whites' contributions to this wonderful album. This is the only recording I've bought in every form available. favorite cuts: Roses in the Snow, Wayfaring Stranger. Green Pastures, the Boxer, and The Darkest Hour is Just Before Dawn. Great Stuff!

abecedarian said:
And don't forget Ricky Skaggs, Johnny Cash,and the Whites' contributions to this wonderful album. This is the only recording I've bought in every form available. favorite cuts: Roses in the Snow, Wayfaring Stranger. Green Pastures, the Boxer, and The Darkest Hour is Just Before Dawn. Great Stuff!
My problem is I only have the Roses In The Snow recording on LP and not on a CD. I can't play it while doing the treadmill for 2 reasons. It runs out before I am done with my exercise and the vibration from the treadmill jars the playing.

Back