• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What are you listening to Right now?

silence- there are only three kids in the house, and I think (hope!) the youngest is asleep, and not doing something we'll regret upon further investigation. (If you guys could only know Eli, like I do)

A local alternative rock station.
The song playing right now is "Ohio is for Lovers" by Hawthrone Heights.
I've decided to experience it at such an eardrum-bursting volume that is shaking this computer as I type.
I'm trying to see if the rotten neighbor kid will get annoyed on his first night babysitting. I'm so cruel. :D
OK, now that song's over, so I'm officially listening to a commercial for shaving cream.

"All These Things That I've Done" by the Killers, from under the crack of my brother's bedroom door. It's starting to get on my nerves.

Blue Days, Black Nights by Buddy Holly. Woohoo I got the 2 CD set "The Buddy Holly Collection". I will be in my glory for the next several days. 50 classic recordings by this legend.

venusunfolding said:
Kate Bush - Nocturn (i can't get enough of the last 3 songs on this album!)

:eek: I don't like this LP at all. Rather gutting, as I am a long-time KB 'fan'.

I'm a new Kate Fan, and this was the first album of her's that I could actually get into, which opened me up for liking some of her other stuff too.

currently listening to Mandy Moore's Coverage. It's great upbeat house cleaning music.

Back