• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What are you listening to Right now?

Martin said:
I'm liking The Arcade Fire.

I'm listening to Arcade Fire at home resentful because they are playing tonight and I let the tickets sell out before I got mine. I heard they played their last song of the show outside on the street last night in Portland.

ronny..like the new avatar!!

right now i am listening to the new coldplay cd i got yesterday!! love it......ok..i'm heading over to the drunk thread......

Sleeping In - No Use For A Name. Followed now by a cover of Fairytale of New York (very apt for this time of year!)

Jeff Beck with Imogene Heap - Rollin' and Tumblin'
I loved this one right away when I first heard it.

Drizzt Do'Urden said:
Easy, if your listening to any song at the moment, type what it is!

Guns N Roses- November Rain!!!

i loooove that song.. its beautiful, i dont care what anyone says about it being overproduced =P

david crowder* band -- collision Just came out today. Much goodness.

davidcrowdermug.jpg

Ha! For a moment I wondered if the pic was our own curiouswonder, or David Crowder..my oldest dd was here to help solve the mystery.....

She agrees with the good report on the David Crowder Band, as she saw them in Wichita, and has their t-shirt. This is remarkable because she normally won't wear advertising, but she likes this band.

Oh, so is it D.C or curiouswonder???? Guess :D

Back