• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What are you listening to Right now?

I just cut the full link from the URL bar (say, for example, from YouTube) and paste it into the 'Message' box and the formatting is normally dealt with automatically.

I just cut the full link from the URL bar (say, for example, from YouTube) and paste it into the 'Message' box and the formatting is normally dealt with automatically.

Thank you, Will; answering my query is much appreciated. :)

I know this is a 'post what you're listening to thread', but I've just got to say two things.

1) The Fountain is a hugely underrated film. I think it's one of those films that over time people will start giving alot more respect to, I hope anyway. I just can't get that this film isn't much more known and popular. Really makes me sad, but whatever, everyone has their own opinions...

2) The soundtrack is awesome. That song in particular, doubly so.

I know this is a 'post what you're listening to thread', but I've just got to say two things.

1) The Fountain is a hugely underrated film. I think it's one of those films that over time people will start giving alot more respect to, I hope anyway. I just can't get that this film isn't much more known and popular. Really makes me sad, but whatever, everyone has their own opinions...

Have to agree, Will. Love The Fountain - and the soundtrack is superb.

Hi Will, yes The Fountain is a master piece !

Back