• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

what are you thinking about?

Worryingly, Cheese was the first thing that popped into my head when i decided to think about something .... closely followed by Crackers. ....

Mmmmm, cheese & crackers .... excuse me, im just off to the kitchen!! :p

Phil

I'm thinking about how worried I should be about the fact that I can't spontaneouly think of something funny to think about.

Or something ...

Cheers, Martin :D

Originally posted by Idun
Going on holidays!:D :D :D Only few days left!!!

Whereare you going for your holiday?

I am thinking about 'When can I get off my computer??'
:D

To Toruń. Imagine its Old Town: Cosy cafes, pubs in former medieval cellars, the most delicious crepes I've ever had, classic music concerts each weekend, book shops on every corner - and everything surrounded by a wall, which is left from a Teutonic Castle - I love this town!:)

Originally posted by Idun
To Toruń. Imagine its Old Town: Cosy cafes, pubs in former medieval cellars, the most delicious crepes I've ever had, classic music concerts each weekend, book shops on every corner - and everything surrounded by a wall, which is left from a Teutonic Castle - I love this town!:)

OH MY! That sounds WONDERFUL! Got room for me? lol Have a good holiday :)

Originally posted by Martin
I'm thinking about how worried I should be about the fact that I can't spontaneouly think of something funny to think about.

I'm thinking that I love Martin's humorous way of spelling spontaneously :p

Sorry . . . it's that time of night . . . :)

Third Man Girl

Just this moment, I'm thinking about my shoulder (which hurts), my supper (which is browning in the oven), and coffee (which is constant).

I'm thinking that I spend too much time on the internet and could accomplish way more if I stopped. This will have no noticeable effect on my behavior.

Sandra! originally posted:
calm down, hun
You called me hun! Tee hee ...

I'm blushing now
blushing-moose.gif

(Please ignore the fact that I'm a sunglasses-wearing moose)

Cheers, Martin :D

I wanna be a sunglass-bearing moose!!! :p

Must be because of the huge amount of sun Canada gets year round!! :)

Phil

Back