• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What are you wearing right now?

novella said:
(You have a purple bike and a purple sweater!).

Yeah, there's something in that I'm sure... *she says, looking at the purple pacer pencil sitting on top of the purple folder on her desk*.

i am wearing hip hugger blue jeans with a wide flair leg. a white hanes mens t, a wool charcoal sweater with an argyle pattern across the bust and large hoop earrings. dark blue wool socks.

Blue jeans, ash gray Philadelphia Flyers t-shirt, black Orange County Chopper hooded sweatshirt and North Face high-top sneaker/hiking boot type things on my feet.

i love occ. i want a ball cap from them. paul sr. cracks me up, and mikey, he's so funny, so jovial.
my husband has a sport bike, a ninja 1100. little to fast for me.

i can't deal with that show. big paul is such a blowhard. mikey seems nice but he whines a bit too much.
everyone here wears OCC stuff- it's getting pretty tired. tho i would probably think it was ok if i liked the show more. it's like the male version of a soap opera
you ever notice the cadence with which they talk and explain things? it's so funny

Wow, I would not of thought that some of you dress as you do, not the way I pctured it at all :) Today I'm wearing army green, low cut, baggy capris and an aqua blue halter top.

Gotta dress up at work...... :( Off-white shirt, dark khaki pants, and a bright yellow Spongebob tie. :D :D :cool:

SFG75 said:
Gotta dress up at work...... :( Off-white shirt, dark khaki pants, and a bright yellow Spongebob tie. :D :D :cool:

Nice tie :) we have a lot of Spongebob gear around here, my son is a big fan.

My nice somewhat posh looking black trousers. Elegant - I use them for concerts and the like. And a dark greenish tank top. Hair tied up in a pony-tail high on my head.

And I'm barefoot of course :p true to form.

Everyone seems to be wearing sweaters... and here I sit in cold little Denmark at 11.30 PM and feel it's quite warm enough to have bare shoulders... tsk tsk

Dark blue tracksuit pants, a purple three-quarter sleeve top with a nerd-style brown vest with a diamond design on it over top. Oh, and my paua shell necklace and socks, of course ;)

right now i have nothin' on, but a silly grin... ;)
actually, i am wearing skinny knee length, black shorts from the gap, to be specific, and a grey caridigan buttoned up except the top 2 buttons and barefeet.

Ronny said:
Wow, I would not of thought that some of you dress as you do, not the way I pctured it at all :) Today I'm wearing army green, low cut, baggy capris and an aqua blue halter top.
Really? Like who?

Today I was wearing jeans, white 3/4 length shirt with tiny blue flowers all over it (open), light blue tank top underneath.

Like novella's outfit, I guess I pictured her way more conserative and stuffy looking. Miss Shelf I always picture a bit more prim and girly, I don't know why and I like them all the more now that I know what kind of things they really wear :)

Ronny said:
Like novella's outfit, I guess I pictured her way more conserative and stuffy looking.
Me too, actually. I got a surprise when I read what she was wearing - it sounds /a lot/ like what my younger sister wears.

Back