• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What book are you?

Wabbit

What book are you?

Here is what I got!!

You're Watership Down!
by Richard Adams
Though many think of you as a bit young, even childish, you're actually incredibly deep and complex. You show people the need to rethink their assumptions, and confront them on everything from how they think to where they build their houses. You might be one of the greatest people of all time. You'd be recognized as such if you weren't always talking about talking rabbits.

What book are you!?

I'm Anne of Green Gables!
by L.M. Montgomery
Bright, chipper, vivid, but with the emotional fortitude of cottage cheese, you make quite an impression on everyone you meet. You're impulsive, rash, honest, and probably don't have a great relationship with your parents. People hurt your feelings constantly, but your brazen honestly doesn't exactly treat others with kid gloves. Ultimately, though, you win the hearts and minds of everyone that matters. You spell your name with an E and you want everyone to know about it.

Here's what I got:

You're Great Expectations!
by Charles Dickens
Coming from humble beginnings, you have become pretty stuck-up in your later years. While hard work and dedication were the path you first walked on, a sudden fork brought you glory and fortune. Unfortunately, you have changed even more than your bottom line. You really should turn back to your old friends and at least respect your old life. Look out for haughty hotties.

It's strange, but some of that is true (although not the part about being stuck up). I hope the part about not respecting my old life is wrong, and I do manage to stay away from haughty hotties. If only the glory and fortune part would hurry up and happen... ;)

Watership Down! by Richard Adams ... You might be one of the greatest people of all time .. finaly a test that shows the real me. :D

With a few changes to my answers (which I could have gone either way on), I was Gabriel Garcia Marquez books (I know you're a fan of hers, Wabbit), but Great Expectations is a better description of me.

You're Siddhartha!
by Hermann Hesse
You simply don't know what to believe, but you're willing to try anything once. Western values, Eastern values, hedonism and minimalism, you've spent some time in every camp. But you still don't have any idea what camp you belong in. This makes you an individualist of the highest order, but also really lonely. It's time to chill out under a tree. And realize that at least you believe in ferries.

and that really fits me

hey ritalinkid garcia marquez is a "he"

dele said:
lol, that's so fitting Wabbit!

lol I know :D

hay82 said:
Watership Down! by Richard Adams ... You might be one of the greatest people of all time .. finaly a test that shows the real me.

What an accurate test! We are great people :cool: :D

Prufrock.

Oh man, and I just quoted that poem in a post two days ago.

And we all know the famous anagram for T.S. Eliot.

I'm Prufrock and Other Observations!
by T.S. Eliot
Though you are very short and often overshadowed, your voice is poetic and lyrical. Dark and brooding, you see the world as a hopeless effort of people trying to impress other people. Though you make reference to almost everything, you've really heard enough about Michelangelo. You measure out your life with coffee spoons.

I didn't realize that 6' 2" was considered very short. And I haven't heard enough about Michelangelo.

Mort said:
I'm Prufrock and Other Observations!
by T.S. Eliot
Though you are very short and often overshadowed, your voice is poetic and lyrical. Dark and brooding, you see the world as a hopeless effort of people trying to impress other people. Though you make reference to almost everything, you've really heard enough about Michelangelo. You measure out your life with coffee spoons.

I didn't realize that 6' 2" was considered very short. And I haven't heard enough about Michelangelo.

Oh boy, I got Prufrock too, and I'm 5'8". Also, not exactly dark and brooding, more like spitball-tossing. I definitely have not heard enough about Michelanglo--I just bought the new biography of him. I measure out my coffee with a coffee spoon, but my life is measured in wordcounts. Ha.

ah Michelangelo Buonarroti :) A really great man. He kept working right to the end. A man with so much passion. I really like his verbal sparing matches with Leonardo Da Vinci! To think such to great genius living in the same time and same place!

I wanna visit the Louvre some time. It's a wonderful art museum but also they have some really great statues by Michaelangelo there that I would dearly like to see.

Hope you enjoy the book :)

You're Ulysses!
by James Joyce
Most people are convinced that you don't make any sense, but compared to what else you could say, what you're saying now makes tons of sense. What people do understand about you is your vulgarity, which has convinced people that you are at once brilliant and repugnant. Meanwhile you are content to wander around aimlessly, taking in the sights and sounds of the city. What you see is vast, almost limitless, and brings you additional fame. When no one is looking, you dream of being a Greek folk hero.

Hmmmm....sadly, pretty accurate!

You're Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll.

After stumbling down the wrong turn in life, you've had your mind opened to a number of strange and curious things. As life grows curiouser and curiouser,you have to ask yourself what's real and what's the picture of illusion. Little is coming to your aid in discerning fantasy from fact, but the line between them is so blurry that it's starting not to matter. Be careful around rabbit holes and those who smile too much, and just avoid hat shops altogether.

After stumbling down the wrong turn in life, you've had your mind opened to a number of strange and curious things. Spookily accurate.
Little is coming to your aid in discerning fantasy from fact Note to self: cut back on the drugs.
Be careful around rabbit holes :eek: :D :D :D :D

You're 1984!
by George Orwell
You have this uncanny feeling that you're always being watched. Thus life has become a bit of a show as you try to portray yourself as much more reputable than you actually are. All around you, people seem to accept an unending stream of lies and propaganda without flinching. Your only hope may be a star-crossed love affair, but pain seems stonger than love. If you have any older brothers, be very wary of them.

You're Prufrock and Other Observations! by T.S. Eliot

Pretty darn close - including the short part!

You're Alice's Adventures in Wonderland!
by Lewis Carroll
After stumbling down the wrong turn in life, you've had your mind opened to a number of strange and curious things. As life grows curiouser and curiouser, you have to ask yourself what's real and what's the picture of illusion. Little is coming to your aid in discerning fantasy from fact, but the line between them is so blurry that it's starting not to matter. Be careful around rabbit holes and those who smile to much, and just avoid hat shops altogether.

Strangely, I'm Les Miserables...

You're Les Miserables!
by Victor Hugo
One of the best known people in your community, you have become something of a phenomenon. People have sung about you, danced in your honor, created all manner of art in your name. And yet your story is one of failure and despair, with a few brief exceptions. A hopeless romantic, you'll never stop hoping that more good will come from your failings than is ever possible. Beware detectives and prison guards bearing vendettas.

I tried the quiz twice because I was up in the air about one of my answers ( a matter of interpretation) and came back both times as non-fiction works. The first time, I was a history of the United States - the second, the Dictionary.
I take that to mean that the quiz, at least, finds me terribly prosaic & boring.

Back