• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What do bookworms do for exercise?

Yep, walk my dog a couple of miles a day, ipod plugged into my ears to keep the tempo up! Really good for clearing the head!

I ride various ponies. =P And I work at a barn. Making buckets, mucking out, cleaning various leather items and tackrooms. Enough to keep me quite svelt, if I do say so myself.

Working for TNT Post (Dutch mail), means walking about 12km at least once a week. I also go riding once a week and walk from the train station to school, though that's only 2km a day.
I don't know what those distances are in miles though.

I go for an hour walk on a daily basis, yoga and swimming once a week, and also try to stay active in the garden.

And if elbow bending with coffee counts, then count me as an exercise addict. ;p

Ha, ha. I like this thread. Exercise for me is walking to and from my classes. There are a lot of obstacles like hills, stairs and... yeah that's about all.

I play tennis, too.

I play with my pup, walk her, do homework (only 9 more days of it), try to flatten my hair abit and make it less frizzy (ok, its not that frizzy), listen to music. I also garden, go downtown, dream about what it would be like to live in the UK, eat icecream.

I do pull-ups all the time and I run 3-5 miles per day (5x per week). I get my best ideas when I run. I think it's the blood coursing through my brain cells and stimulating the nether regions.

Y'all are certainly an energetic lot! :D

I consider walking to the kitchen to make tea beneficial exercise. :p

i may be a bookworm, but that doesn't stop me trying to stay fit and healthy.. this includes my home gym, walking and just lately, the Wii Fit! :D

I have an exercise bike in my room (although, I must admit, it serves as more of a clothing rack most days... my array of bags also hang snuggly on the handle bars :>) On second thought, scratch the bike ;)

I do have a busy five-year-old and a Wii console - that must count for something?!

Back