• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What Do You Do With Your Crust?

What Do You Do With Your Crust?

• Eat it

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • Cut it off / Throw it away

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Eat the crust and throw away the bread

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mort

So, what do you do with it?

My brother and I always used to eat ours when we were in elementary school, while a lot of the other kids had theirs cut off or ate the bread and threw the crusts away. So my brother would always say, "You throw away your crusts?? I always eat the crusts and throw away the bread." :D

Maybe you had to be there...

I always ate the crust and never thought about it, until my best friend ask my mom to cut hers off her sandwich. I still ate the crust after that, why waste it?

Eat it. Unless it's that really horrible soggy chew crust you get on shop bought plastic bread, and then I leave it.

Clara said:
I give it to the birds. They always wolf it down.

Ahh, that brings back memories. :) When I was but a lad I would sometimes fake an illness and stay home from school, throw bread crust into the back yard and lie in wait on the patio floor with a BB gun. :eek:

RaVeN
(who's now grown up... and sometimes fakes an illness to stay home from work :D )

I eat it, and sometimes get given my fiancee's as well, cos she doesnt like it all that much :)

Phil (who hasnt had a sick day off work in 6 months)

Aghhhh, Raven, you bird stalker! There's nothing better than faking an illness though. The illicit time at home is the most pleasurable. :D

lies said:
Eat them of course. I eat absolutely everything (aside from fish, poultry and meat).

With that aside, you've eliminated half of my diet and 90% of Wolf's!

Jenem said:
i eat it. i could live off bread, wine and cheeze. would never waste any of them

I was about to say that I could live off just those three items of food! Oh, as long as I had some paracetamol as well. (It's practically an integral part of my diet.)

Back