• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What Do You Have in Your Amazon Wish List?

-Carlos-

So far I only have four books but that list will grow, trust me. These are the books:

The Tin Drum by Gunter Grass
My Name Is Red by Orhan Pamuk
The Moon Is Down by John Steinbeck
The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood

How about you?

So glad you asked!

Usonia, New York: Building a Community with Frank Lloyd Wright
Art of the Classical World in the Metropolitan Museum of Art
Hardwired Behavior: What Neuroscience Reveals about Morality
Moral MInds: How Nature Designed Our Universal Sense of Right and Wrong

These are all expensive for someone who likes to find books at the Good Will and local library sales, which is why they are on the wish list.

My wish list is 7 pages long. Five of those pages consist of nothing but books. My hubby went on there and said that I should probably expand my horizons a bit instead of just having books on my wish list. I explained that I was trying to expand my horizons, thus so many books. He just shook his head and gave me that "you're weird" look.

My amazon wishlist is 27 pages long..I use it for more than just a list to hand potential gift-givers though. My list also has stuff I want to look for cheaper elsewhere, for others in my family as well as myself. I've also used it to keep track of potential reads for my olympic challenge(and beyond). Sometimes I do feel a little like Charley Brown's sister Sally, who just wants one of everything:p

I have a LOT of books on my wishlist. It's more of a list to remind myself what I want to buy rather than a list for others although one of my friends has used it. :D

I have a lot of books on my list but here's just a random sampling:
A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson, The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis, Bel Canto (P.S) by Ann Patchett, The 13 1/2 Lives of Captain Blue Bear by Walter Moers, and How Israel Was Won: A Concise History of the Arab-Israeli Conflict by Baylis Thomas. But there are so many in between (literally)

I really should get an Amazon wishlist and make it a list of all the books I want to read/buy and the movies based on the books. It would be 30 pages long and I'd want everything on it, but instead I'd be asking for French books not available on amazon.com

I got about 3 pages long of a list. Then, I also have a 2nd wish list or a 'sub-list' named "library" to seek out the books to check out because they don't look worth buying, but to check out.

The wish list works out pretty well for me. For I wait til I have some spare change then, I get them piled up at above $25 bucks so I don't have to pay shipping charge.

This is neat to talk about amazon.com while the thing is down or something! :mad:

Back