• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What do you sleep in....

Motokid

The wonderful Miss Shelf got me thinkin' we needed this thread to compliment the socks/barefeet thread.....

What do you normally sleep in....or not? :D :eek: :D

PJ's, undies, sweats........nothing.........

Since becoming a father, with daughters, I no longer feel "right" about sleeping in the birthday suit.....which would be my choice otherwise.....so for now it's just the underwear.....

Sleeping with a shirt on makes me nuts....and socks or anything else is just horrible. I only wear more if I'm having to sleep in some place other than my own bed. Spending night in some other bed will mean a t-shirt and jogging shorts.....

I really hate wearing anything when I try to sleep, even when I lived in a place that got down to 40 indoors at night (4 for you in the rest of the world). If it's really cold, I will have a flannel nightshirt under the conforters with me, so it will be warm when I put it on for getting out of bed.

i too sleep nude. but if it's cold i will put socks on. i have a little thing for socks.

It's amazing how once you get used to sleeping in nothing, it becomes very difficult to sleep with even the smallest amount of clothes on.

Mari said:
I really hate wearing anything when I try to sleep, even when I lived in a place that got down to 40 indoors at night (4 for you in the rest of the world). If it's really cold, I will have a flannel nightshirt under the conforters with me, so it will be warm when I put it on for getting out of bed.

ricky and i used to do that growing up as our house was really cold.

I could never, in a million years, sleep with socks on unless the temperature was way way way cold in the house(like broken water pipes cold).....never.....however.....I am quite grateful that Mrs. Motokid wears socks in the winter....how the hell can human feet have a surface temperature of minus 50 degrees with an interior temperature of 98 I'll never know......

Motokid said:
good thread huh leckert.....

awesome thread, MK. You are the bomb!

pig.gif

you didn't answer the question Miss Shelf....and you basically started this over in your thread

excuse me, but I prefer to keep some things private! :eek: Whatever happened to mystery? Do you think Greta Garbo would have been quite as popular if she's laid bare all her personal secrets to the world? Humph. *stalks off* :cool:

Well, I used to sleep nude but as my son started getting older I've had to start covering up a bit more. I usually go for some boy shorts cut undies and a tank top.

Back