• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What do you sleep in....

It greatly depends on my mood - and my inner temperature, which strangely has nothing to do with the surrounding temperature.

Sometimes I sleep nude, and sometimes in a pair of long satin pants plus a tank top.

Never ever ever socks. I'd die if I had to wear socks at night.

Miss Shelf said:
Do you think Greta Garbo would have been quite as popular if she's laid bare all her personal secrets to the world?

Yes!! (Notice what book I'm reading.)

My grandma used to have the loveliest night gowns, we would use them to dress up like princesses. They had matching robes, I wish I could find gowns like that now.

...I guess I'm not going to the tent, then...

I usually sleep in a nightshirt, although sometimes I wear a baggy t-shirt and shorts, if it is cold, I will wear pajamas. NEVER socks. Hubby sleeps in his underwear, even on cold nights and treats me like his personal heater. Hubby loves it when I go to bed nude cuz that means I'm "in the mood" ;)

Mostly I can only get to sleep if i'm completely topless but wearing underwear. The idea of sleeping completely nude feels weird but any more clothes then that and I can't get to sleep.

I'm in a relatively new relationship and have just discovered that my guy wears cartoon underwear - ie. with pictures of the simpsons, and so forth. Though i found the batman ones unexplainably sexy, Guys please tell me, what is your fascination with cartoon underwear?

cajunmama said:
...I guess I'm not going to the tent, then...

I usually sleep in a nightshirt, although sometimes I wear a baggy t-shirt and shorts, if it is cold, I will wear pajamas. NEVER socks. Hubby sleeps in his underwear, even on cold nights and treats me like his personal heater. Hubby loves it when I go to bed nude cuz that means I'm "in the mood" ;)

My hubby knows he's in trouble when he comes to bed and I have the flannel armor on :D I'll be buttone up tight head to toe, back turned to him and grumbling, my cats all lounging on his side of the bed.

Wow. I must be the only person here who actually wears something to bed. I wear a t-shirt or a tank and scrub bottoms. Even in the summer, I just roll the legs up a bit.

Gem said:
Mostly I can only get to sleep if i'm completely topless but wearing underwear. The idea of sleeping completely nude feels weird but any more clothes then that and I can't get to sleep.

I'm in a relatively new relationship and have just discovered that my guy wears cartoon underwear - ie. with pictures of the simpsons, and so forth. Though i found the batman ones unexplainably sexy, Guys please tell me, what is your fascination with cartoon underwear?

I'm obviously not a guy, but I think it may be similar to our tendency to wear pretty undies under our work clothes, it makes us feel pretty, even though we are the only ones who know we are wearing them. Under a fella's suit and tie is a pair of spiderman briefs, so although he acts like a grown-up all day long, deep down, he still gets to be a kid.

@ Ronny- flannel armor- that's funny!! :D :D

RainbowGurl said:
I usually sleep in a nightie, usually a long nightie down to my ankles.
Heh, I don't do gowns or nightie's anymore. There was a time when I was younger when I still had the patience for them, but you see, if I wear a gown in bed it'll just end up being bunched around my waist, and that's neither comfortable nor does it serve its purpose. So if I absolutely have to wear something it's the satin pants I mentioned.

LOL @ Kenny
That sheik appears rather good-looking so far. If it *is* you, and the 'quality looks' go for the rest the body I may just come willingly :p

Back