• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What do you sleep in....

Pyjamas and definitely socks in the winter. Actually in the winter all that can be seen of me when I go to bed is my face and hands. Everything else is covered. I get cold. :)

usually a shirt/gown when it's colder, sometimes with pants, but as soon as it gets a bit warmer, just nothing-unless I'm in a glamourous mood, then I'll get a vintage looking nightie.

nothing. and I can absolutely not sleep with pants on. they drive me insane. I like to sleep naked with the windows open under lots of covers, then when I get up to go to the bathroom early morning, I like to shut the windows and burrow under the covers all cold and then when I wake up for real, its toasty!

We should all go on strike until Moto agrees to come back. Let's see, what would make a good strike?

..........boycotting of dentists?

..........boycotting of Woody Allen films?

---------boycotting of v8 juice?

Yeah, those things would definitely hit home and hard and require great sacrifice. Whose with me?.......

Back