• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What exactly does a PH'd mean anymore ???

Wolhay said:
"You agree that you will not use The Book Forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law."

My air photo's are ART and therefore completely legitimate in this and any forum....especially the ones of jennashleagorhspamzilla.....the way the light plays of the delicate curves...

the human, naked, form is pure art...at least all the air photo's I take are....

Motokid said:
My air photo's are ART and therefore completely legitimate in this and any forum....especially the ones of jennashleagorhspamzilla.....the way the light plays of the delicate curves...

the human, naked, form is pure art...at least all the air photo's I take are....
keep dreaming man!

Moto!

How much would you charge to shoot my neice's air-wedding?

It's going to be her with a cardboard cut-out of Mel Gibson. My mailman is conducting the service. (he's an air-minister!)

It should be awesome!

leckert said:
Moto!

How much would you charge to shoot my neice's air-wedding?

It's going to be her with a cardboard cut-out of Mel Gibson. My mailman is conducting the service. (he's an air-minister!)

It should be awesome!

I am now thinking I should start a whole new business and you can be my partner....we'll be selling "AIR PhD's"....what'd ya think?

$250.00 per PhD....We don't accpet air money tho'....but the Air PhD is as legit as it gets....are you in?

moto thanks for the tip about this thread. i had in my mind that it was really about ph.d's and thought out of respect for those with something to say on the matter i would not spam, but my god!!!!

about the photo's, i needed money, i was young, just back from japan, looking for work..... but i will never apologize for anything in my past.

liktareadmore63 said:
this makes me wonder if i can get a PHD in my choosen field .

Digging holes and manual labor

According to a few who've posted here all you need is to work hard (which you obviously do) and pay a bit of money....

Would an "AIR PhD" be alright? Leckert and I could hook you up.....

jenngorham said:
moto thanks for the tip about this thread. i had in my mind that it was really about ph.d's and thought out of respect for those with something to say on the matter i would not spam, but my god!!!!

about the photo's, i needed money, i was young, just back from japan, looking for work..... but i will never apologize for anything in my past.

jennie dear...the thread was started by me for christs sakes....how serious could it be....

...and there's no need to apologize.....no need what-so-ever....hubba hubba....

The air photo isn't all that clear to me, Motokid. Any idea where I can get some air glasses?

Robert said:
The air photo isn't all that clear to me, Motokid. Any idea where I can get some air glasses?

Robert's Air Optical Services....has a nice ring doesn't it....you can get your "Air PhD" from Leckert and I and be in business in just a few days....we'll have to come up with a good business name here real soon...I think the demand shall be quite high....

Motokid said:
Robert's Air Optical Services....has a nice ring doesn't it....you can get your "Air PhD" from Leckert and I and be in business in just a few days....we'll have to come up with a good business name here real soon...I think the demand shall be quite high....

Air Eyes!

I'm in Moto! We'll own the Eastern Seaboard!

PhD's-Air-Us!

I'm diggin' it.

I've already got all the layout and printing done.

This is what our sample air-skin diploma would look like:

We could make wallet size versions of the diploma, too:

Moto, can you develop the Air-Syllabi?

Excellent work Leckert...and quick too...how's this for the air marketing plan:

And here's the air business plan for the next One, Three, and Five years:

What do you think?

sirmyk said:
I hope when I die someone issues me a phD in death. Wouldn't I have mastered it by then?

One would hope so. Of course it would have to be an air-death for the PHD.

God help us we have 2 Drs.Dr motokid and Dr evil homer.what is the world coming to? :D

Back