• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

what is it about garfield?

murphyz said:
sorry - the boy and girl in the clip dare each other to do different things, whenever they pass that box to each other. To start with, when they are young, these dares are innocent enough, but they get more and more serious as they get older and their emotions for each other show more.

OK, that does make more sense, thank you!

I like Garfield cos of the wisecracks. The film seems letdown to me cos aren't same to cartoons.

Mile-O-Phile said:
Any idea on when it will hit the UK if it's out in September in France?

And what's your source that says Yann Samuel is Jean-Pierre Jeunet?

August 2004. Advance screenings will probably commence late July.

I was at the advance of Pas Sur La Bouche last week and that had stars present from the films featured in this years Reanault French Film Season, which is where I saw the clip for it, and found the advance date.

Um....my source is general knowledge of the fact really. Sure it must say on some websites though - try imdb.

Mxx

:eek: I love Garfield!!! (Actually, cats are not my favorit pets. I strongly prefer to have a dog.) But, I do love that 'weired' cat. I will ignore any comment that unfvorable to him. :mad:

BESTS ;)

piedro said:
a recent post got me thinking... what is it about Garfield that makes us forget that he is a good-for-nought , lazy , evil , selfish , troublesome creature and makes us wish that we owned the cat?

is it the cute animation? i dont think so because the original face of Garf was hideous to say the least but he was still immensely popular

the wisecracks? the urge to identify ourselves with the mischievous animal?

but isnt it true that we are often just taken in by books? i am sure that the most evil man on earth (need not be SillyWabbit ;) :eek: ) will identify himself with the hero of a well presented book which would be contrary to his character wont it?

Well garfield is cute! I used to have a PC game of Garfield, I miss him it :(

Back