• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What King book should Eyez & Seven read?

SFG75

I've been receiving frantic e-mails from each of them. So many King books, so few hours of the day!. What books should these guys read of King's? :D

Can't they just do like they always do and decide that they're crap without reading them? I mean, the difference will be negligable, and we'll all save a lot of time.

If anyone else would like to read some King, though, then as always I recommend The Stand.

SOMEONE IS FRAMING ME!

And what the **** I don't read then judge? Ptsh, hogwash.

Besides, I picked up It yesterday I like--scratch that--love it. Which is nice, seeing as the prior three I mentioned in the Lisey's thread diminished my faith in him.

I'm only two hundred pages into it and already I'm considering it superior to The Stand. But that's entirely subjective right now, so I'll have to wait and see.

EDIT: And I've already read all of the books on that list save for Rose Madder and Needful Things (I guess you can say It, too, but no, Eff that, I started it before I saw this thread, damn it).

My picks? As for what I read next by him: Either Christine or Hearts in Atlantis.

Back