• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What scares you the most...

You guys know that roaches are harmless, right? :lol:

Here are a couple of my buddies from work:

aimg99.imageshack.us_img99_5547_bignasty9hs.jpg

aimg167.imageshack.us_img167_2748_blackwidow29at.jpg

I go away for one second and see what happens!

Hello everybody,

thank you very much for replying to my post. There were some very interesting things in there. Spiders scare the living crap out of me too (it's a phobia, what can I say) but they fascinate me no end. I just have to see them when we're in the zoo.

I once heard about 'witters' or 'wetters' in NZ. Apparently they're grass hoppers that come up to your calf. Talking about scary things...

And the quote from Dean Koontz is a classic. Thx for sharing.

Regards,

Marcel

Not sure how serious you were being, but yeah, people get my vote. In times of crisis, everyone's enemy are each other and that's what's scares me the most; what people will resort to and turn themselves into in order to save themselves. The dumber people are, the more they suck at self-preservation and there are entirely too many dumb people for me to feel safe.

dude, you read my mind.

Not sure how serious you were being, but yeah, people get my vote. In times of crisis, everyone's enemy are each other and that's what's scares me the most; what people will resort to and turn themselves into in order to save themselves. The dumber people are, the more they suck at self-preservation and there are entirely too many dumb people for me to feel safe.
I couldn't agree more... Have you seen the movie Cube? I think it was a perfect example of that.

On another note I'm also afraid of heights and I have a slight phobia with dogs that thankfully is becoming less incapacitating.

I couldn't agree more... Have you seen the movie Cube? I think it was a perfect example of that.

On another note I'm also afraid of heights and I have a slight phobia with dogs that thankfully is becoming less incapacitating.

I haven't. I'll look into it! :D

I'm sending a double peace gesture - like Richard Nixon did when he boarded the White House helicopter:

asharing.wtnh.com_sharewlin__photo_2010_08_08_nixon_resigns_he18c653441a7434bb45c3ff712c7dcdd7.jpg

__

Back