• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What should you be doing?

I'm at work, I should be doing work, I'm only covering calls at the minute. I'm not too busy at this time of day :cool:

I should be getting ready for work, but that's not too hard - just jump up and run in half an hour or so! I COULD be cleaning, folding, reading ... emailing sister ... oh, yeah!:eek:

Cleaning, running errands, all the boring stuff that I put off until the last minute of the day.

Cooking dinner. Oh heck, I guess it will have to be something quick in the crockpot again!

I should be having a shower, and then going up the street to the bank and to get a warrant and registration for my car. Than I'm heading into town to see Ice Age 2 :D

I'm more accustomed to answering the question "what should you not be doing (but usually are)?" :p

But, I guess I should be doing coursework, or something.

Reading books for college, designing a winamp skin for one of my best friends, cleaning and organizing the computer room, and wrapping up the rest of this pile of pennies that is lying on the floor about two feet away from my chair...

Instead I surf forums and have the urge to play video games!

Working, obviously ;). But I only have four days left working where I am, so what are they going to do - fire me?? :D :D

Oh, and I should also try to decide what I want to do next... What are the chances that I will be struck by divine inspiration??

Back