• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

what we look like.

LOL..i'll be right there...

as for what people look like, i picture kookamoor to look like the austailian girl from 'lost'....probably because she is austrailain..dumb, i know!

martin, can't pic his face, but i think he's tall, slim and has dark, kinda messy hair...? again...??

motokid, for some reason, i pic him as bart simpson..because that's his avatar....lol..sorry
motokid...

and jenn, i picture you as....ha ha

i could go on and on because you do instantly get a mental pic of everyone after reading some of their posts....but for your sake, i won't...

no it's interesting first impressions. martin is tall and has dark hair, and oddly moto does look like a 42 year old bart simpson.
mr.michel's avatar is his own eye, so whit woo.

StillILearn said:
As an erstwhile iridologist, I am in a position to say that mr michel's eye is (if unretouched) in excellent health!

:D

that is good to know. you can tell a lot about a person's health from their eyes can't you? my last visit to the eye doc he mentioned that it looked as though i had just gotten over a cold?

StillILearn said:
As an erstwhile iridologist, I am in a position to say that mr michel's eye is (if unretouched) in excellent health!

:D

except for the fact that i need glasses, you must be a great iridologist :p

Those damn needle-nosed stilletos took their toll on some of our poor little tootsies, didn't they?

I have graduated (downwards) from Mephistos to Wolkies.

:rolleyes:

mr_michel said:
except for the fact that i need glasses, you must be a great iridologist :p

Aha! The old let's-take-off-our-glasses-and-fool-the-iridologist trick! I've seen this one before...

;)

Back