• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

what we look like.

mr_michel said:
as for martin i have a very good dutch friend, who actually lives in the same city, and has pretty much the same expressions and a very similar sense of humor, i easily picture martin as him.
Same city as who?

Cheers

jenngorham said:
can i get a copy of that?

of course, they take visa, and if from the usa, online check, they will be introduccing paypal soon :D

@martin, i think will be more funnier to let you wonder on this one :D

Everyone looks like typed words on a computer screen to me. If I relate a person to an image, that image is usually the avatar they use. Yes, that means someone here looks exactly like a walking talking banana to me.

I have discovered that I am imagined to be about 17 when my age isn't provided.

ALL the time! it gets hard to do just normal stuff, like go to the grocery store, rent a movie...egad, it's tough.. :D

oh good grief and gravy. celebrity complex much? lol
actually you do remind me of someone famous....connnnkkkkyyy

celebrity complex?? i said i look like a rat, with far larger teeth.....byatch--that, from what i can remember is the same a 'bEotch', but with a twist....

well my sister is very attractive with nice teeth. while she does have rat like personality traits, she looks nothing like one.

cool? what part of rat like personality is the cool part?

ok i'm kidding. you are really really nice, i really like you alot, i'm really glad you are my sister. so about coming to watch the boys.........

Back