• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

what we look like.

see you martiin. oops, that had wrong spelling. and that. and that. and that. and that.and that. and that.and that. and that.and that. and that.and that. and that.and that. and that.and that. and that.and that. and that.and that. and that.and that. and that.and that. and that.and that. and that.and that. and that.and that. and that.and that. and that.and that. and that.and that. and that.and that. and that.and that. and that.

Yeah... I am funny in the head ;)

I was meaning your symbol. Since you asked what you look like. Well, you look like that on here anyway :D As for in reality. I don't know. You maybe a pan dimensional space goat. Who knows?

Seemings as people are so closely linked on-line with their avatar & I do like science, I've decided to be Doc Crazy (at least for a short while)

Thanks Halo & Martin, I just thought the previous one was a little stuffy & wanted something more fun, though the old one is now my profile picture.

Wabbit said:
Yeah... I am funny in the head ;)

I was meaning your symbol. Since you asked what you look like. Well, you look like that on here anyway :D As for in reality. I don't know. You maybe a pan dimensional space goat. Who knows?

So I may look like a...virus. :cool:

mmm i was sure i had already replied on this thread :confused:

so what was the question?

i dont picture people similar to me, that would be an ugly world to think of (i mean what would be the fun of bein good looking if there is not more ugly people to compare :D ).

i guess my first point to imagine someone of fellow forumers is their name, then location, and then the avatar. of course all this change once you actually chat with the person.

for example, being german i would usually picture honeydevil a very white blonde, but with a name as honeydevil i picture her blonde but with a darker skin

as for martin i have a very good dutch friend, who actually lives in the same city, and has pretty much the same expressions and a very similar sense of humor, i easily picture martin as him.

what i really have trouble with is guessing sexes, most of the times i get fooled by the avatars, though a couple ocassions i had done the oposite :p

about myself, well, actually this is my real name, an my real picture :)

Back