• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What will kids try next? This is Serious... Choking game

that's what did in the INXS guy....but this is not directly related to masturbation...it's simply getting a rush from bringing yourself close to unconsiousness through choking, then allowing the blood to "rush" back into your brain....sounds kinda dangerous don't it.....

Yeh i have heard of kids doing this as well,i think you were so right motokid to make your kids watch it as it makes them so aware how serious this can be!

ruby said:
Yeh i have heard of kids doing this as well,i think you were so right motokid to make your kids watch it as it makes them so aware how serious this can be!

yeah, it's one thing to have your parents tell you something is dangerous, and quite another thing to have them see a report on TV that real kids are actually causing thier own accidental death by doing this....scares the shit out of me to be honest....peer pressure and all....

Motokid said:
yeah, it's one thing to have your parents tell you something is dangerous, and quite another thing to have them see a report on TV that real kids are actually causing thier own accidental death by doing this....scares the shit out of me to be honest....peer pressure and all....
As a parent it scares the shit out of me to and when my girls come in later i am going to make them look at all of this! They need to be aware!

sirmyk said:
Darwinism at its finest.

While that may be true in a ha-ha funny kind of way....how many times did you put yourself into a situation that had the planets been aligned just a bit off-sceew, might have had a totally different, and awful outcome?

Luck is a good thing and a bad thing...it all depends on which you have, and how much of it you have.

How many time have you been legally drunk and still drove your car?
How many times did you do that when you were underage?
With friends in the car?
Jammin' loud music and not paying quite as much attention to driving as you should?
Maybe smokin' too?

Motokid said:
While that may be true in a ha-ha funny kind of way....how many times did you put yourself into a situation that had the planets been aligned just a bit off-sceew, might have had a totally different, and awful outcome?
I've got some answer for you.

How many time have you been legally drunk and still drove your car? Never.
How many times did you do that when you were underage? Never.
With friends in the car? Never.
Jammin' loud music and not paying quite as much attention to driving as you should? Never one to go Jammin'.
Maybe smokin' too? Never. Smoke kills.

I try to refrain from putting myself in extremely stupid situations. Responsibility.

sirmyk said:
I've got some answer for you.

Jammin' loud music and not paying quite as much attention to driving as you should? Never one to go Jammin'.

I try to refrain from putting myself in extremely stupid situations. Responsibility.

So I am to assume your child is reading this over your shoulder? :D

Motokid said:
So I am to assume your child is reading this over your shoulder? :D
Nah, my imaginary kid's drunk in the closet hanging himself while masturbating to jammin' music.

That is damn scary. The world is getting more messed up every day if kids have to resort to that to get a rush. I'm not one to advocate drugs usually but surely a wee dab of speed would be better that nearly killing yourself.

Puddleglum said:
That is damn scary. The world is getting more messed up every day if kids have to resort to that to get a rush. I'm not one to advocate drugs usually but surely a wee dab of speed would be better that nearly killing yourself.
When I was in elementary school "huffing" was poplular, as well as sniffing magic markers and rubber cement glue.

sirmyk said:

Well then....you are one unique person if that is indeed the case....

Unfortunately I pretty much assume there are many who are not quite as straight-laced in thier youth as you seemed to have been....that is also assuming you were not skinning cats in the backshed instead of smoking some grass and drinkin' dad's beer.... :eek:

We used to do this in the squadbay when I was in boot camp. One guy would breath out (or in, I don't remember) and another would put pressure with his fists on the diaphram. You start out getting tingly and numb, almost giddy feeling. The world goes away, then you're on the floor with a bunch of guys trying to wake you up. I came to sitting against the wall on the opposite side of the squad bay with no recollection of how I got there.

I only let them do it to me once, but it was kind of a rush. It was also scary that I had no control, nor awareness, of what was going on for however long I was "out".

I definitely need to let my daughter know about how dangerous this is. I never realized it could kill you.

sirmyk said:
When I was in elementary school "huffing" was poplular, as well as sniffing magic markers and rubber cement glue.

Huffing?

Tippex Liquid Paper was always worth a sniff. Again though it's not something I did very often.

I got my rushes from jumping off a local cliff into a lake below. Scary, got the adrenaline going and in the winter it was fecking freezing. Plus it was great fun.

I really don't have a clue where kids go beyond nearly killing themselves just to get a rush.

Back