• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What would you do with the day?

runner beans as an alternative to peas. ;)

if i had 24 to do whatever i liked? do i have any number of resources available to me like cash or do i have to imagine something realistic? and are there consequences?

jenngorham said:
runner beans as an alternative to peas. ;)

What kind of website doesn't offer pictures?

These sound like what my grandma would call "pole beans". Nothing like peas!

They certainly wouldn't work to lure anyone near a hole in the ground! :D

(BTW, Jenn, EVERYTHING has consequences! :D)

I have sweet peas growing, you could borrow some of mine :) I'm trying to catch that hammer toting guy in the bunny suit, that lurks around outside.

Ronny said:
I have sweet peas growing, you could borrow some of mine :) I'm trying to catch that hammer toting guy in the bunny suit, that lurks around outside.

I thought you were the sweet pea! (everyone say "awwww!")

I'll be right over. I'll bring my shovel.

he's still under my bed. i have him trapped and am unsure of what to do with him.

i know but what if for the 24 hours you could live consequence free?

in any event, if i had 24 hours to do what i pleased i would probably hit a movie theater and watch a few movies back to back and then head to a bookstore. then dinner out. and sleep, glorious, glorious sleep.

aww, ok pooky, if you see the big bunny or an alien will you smack him in the head on your way.

when did you two become pooky and schnookums? man go camping for one weekend and all hell breaks loose.....

jenngorham said:
when did you two become pooky and schnookums? man go camping for one weekend and all hell breaks loose.....

Well, Jenn-o...

In your absence, Ronny and I made a connection!

Jealousy is sexy on you! grrrrrr....!

We should all have a cutesey nickname to help foil the aliens and bunny suited creepies out there.

i have one, toodle pip.

granted i don't know how good it will be at confusing the aliens, but that bunny is too dumb to know the difference.

mental image: SirMyk standing outside Jenn's house reading forum posts on his laptop, and crying into his bunny suit.

Back