• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What would you do with the day?

I think he is busy taking accordian and polka lessons with Steve Erkell so you're safe for a few days.

i told you sirmyk is under my bed trapped, that is why he isn't here today, or ever again. bwa hhhhhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahaha

SirMyk!!!

I'll save you!

leckert drops a trail of pea pods leading away from Jenn-o-kidnapper's bed, out of the house, and into a hole in the back yard...

too late. he's gone. he's not a dumb bunny after all and realized he wasn't really trapped, he just had to roll away from the wall. i just saw him running down the street, yelling i'm late, i'm late....

leckert said:
SirMyk!!!

I'll save you!

leckert drops a trail of pea pods leading away from Jenn-o-kidnapper's bed, out of the house, and into a hole in the back yard...
Awwwww... thank you, shovely-wovely. That bunny suit was fucking hot (not in a sexual way, unless one likes to play dress-up)!!!

The Mad Hatter just had a major brain hemmorage...

sirmyk said:
Awwwww... thank you, shovely-wovely. That bunny suit was fucking hot (not in a sexual way, unless one likes to play dress-up)!!!

The Mad Hatter just had a major brain hemmorage...

I'm here for ya, mykie-wykie!

Back