• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

what's everyone up to today?

well, today was a bust...i didn't get much z's last night, so i had to have a nap. tonight is our night off, so we are going out to dinner, and going to see a comedian named dane cook. should be a riot. looking forward to seeing other parts of the city other than my route i take every day!

well i was supposed to be going out this evening too, however, to borrow from geenh, he who never writes anything down on the calendar, forgot about hosting the atlantic archery tournament and so now has to go out to the range tonight and tommorow night so i am going to rent a chick flick and fold laundry. omigod.

Trying to do a thorough cleaning of house before friends get here this afternoon. They are staying the night which means I have to tackle the guest room aka the junk room, where does all this crap come from anyways?
I debating whether to nix cleaning and start them drinking right when they get here so they don't notice the mess.

Been chilling out and listening to music! Listed my MP3 player on ebay :rolleyes: , and thinking about booking myself a holiday abroad...

Right now am sitting here typing this and chatting online! Wooooo my life is exciting! :D

i chased a little f***ing chipmunk out of the inn today...it was actually quite funny...i am a typical girl when it comes to rodents and i had broom in hand had the halls all barricaded and scared as shit that the little bastard would actually run over my feet...egad.. :eek: ....he just sits in the courtyard and mocks me day in and day out....

well it there are six days left until my fundraiser. today i am just tying up the loose ends to make sure all the volunteer spots are filled and that everyone is aware of where they are supposed to be. i got someone to donate a slab cake and 2 guys to take care of getting a bbq to and from the event as well as running the bbq. unfortunatley we couldn't get anyone to donate hellium balloons so we may have to fork out for that. this sunday i will be dressed as a lady bug doing the warm up for 150 stroll-a-thoners.
as soon as sam gets up from his nap i am packing the kids in the car to go run about a million errands. today is the last day of school so my after school kids become full time and i am also watching a girlfriends kids while she is out working on the boats. so 6 kids tommorow.

still looking for that donation from my sister. has anyone seen ricky today? mr michel are you offering her sanctuary somewhere?

jenngorham said:
6 kids tommorow.

YIKES!!!! Good luck, sister!

Today is half over, but so far I cleaned house, went to the bank and paid the electric bill. Hubby just left for work, so I can do as I please for the rest of the day. Camp started today, so the kids are to bed early tonite and I get to snuggle up with a good book until hubby gets home or I fall aleep, whichever comes first!

cajunmama said:
YIKES!!!! Good luck, sister!

Today is half over, but so far I cleaned house, went to the bank and paid the electric bill. Hubby just left for work, so I can do as I please for the rest of the day. Camp started today, so the kids are to bed early tonite and I get to snuggle up with a good book until hubby gets home or I fall aleep, whichever comes first!

oh man!! i am so coming to your clean quiet house. thanks i will take your luck. if you don't hear from me in 4 days, send help.

jenngorham said:
oh man!! i am so coming to your clean quiet house. thanks i will take your luck. if you don't hear from me in 4 days, send help.
I never said my house was clean, just that I did some cleaning. :p My family of slobs mess this house up faster than I can clean it. :eek: And don't get too excited about my quiet house, only two kids go to camp and it is only half-days. But after, oh, about 8:30 pm it should be nice and quiet. Bring a book. ;)

what exactly do you mean with messing up? i need a clarification for that... so that i knwo how far to go..
any particular book you want me to bring?

well she had done some cleaning today, so we don't want to make her day hard tommorow with more cleaning, so no party. quiet, pleasant, reading with wine and cheese.

and any book with loads of sex. lol

Back