• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

what's everyone up to today?

Ronny said:
I have an Ebay question. My son really likes 2 documentary sets Blue Planet & Life of Mammals. I was thinking of getting them for him and started looking around and pricing them out, Ebay has them in several listings but they are all from China and well suspiciously cheap. The ad says they are Factory released and sealed, same content as US/UK versions just with Chinese writing on covers. Has anyone bought movies like this? Is there more I should know?
I got the series of Roswell, Spongebob Squarepants and Family Guy like this, and they turned out to be fine. I'm pretty sure that they are legitimate, and I wouldn't be too worried about the price - most things are pretty cheap over there.

Just my experience, but this guy should still definately be checked out.

i am writing radio ads for the business.i haven't the faintest idea of what i am doing but now the voice in my head is loud and emphatic like a radio announcer's.

"jenn! get the kids a snack and change that pooooooooo-py diaper!"

Uhm.... How's everyone doing? I'm just bumming out trying to catch up with all that's going on here. Looks like everyone's having fun...

So, how much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

ds

CDA said:
actually, i headbutted one who was begging for money. i didn't realise he had a nose stud. oops.

You should ALWAYS assume facial jewelry...

and why would you want to get close enough to head-butt?

eeewwww!

:D

um, wouldn't he chuck about as much as a wood chuck thought he could?

;)

(Where the heck did you go, ds? Did I imagine that question?)

jenngorham said:
what is a wood chuck?

Wood Chuck - aka Ground Hog.

woodchuck.jpg

And, DS, A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

or so I heard.

jenngorham said:
then wood chucks don't really chuck wood if they are ground hogs. ground hogs dig dirt, not chuck wood.

Right. That's why it ends with if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

Back