• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

what's everyone up to today?

jenngorham said:
only and i mean only if you agree to play nice and stop picking fights.

hey...boys will be boys...it's what we do.....
what do you want....a bunch of cryin and back stabbin' gossipy girlie crap....I say get it out in the open....fight it out....then go have a few beers and laugh about it....the puke your brains out and start another day....

fire up the bbq leckert and put on some burgers .....I'm all hungry after the rumble....Martin's bringin' the beer.....I got some chips and dip.....

okay then...jenn hestitantly walks away to talk to lenny about the really important things in life, lesbians and survivor

Motokid said:
hey...boys will be boys...it's what we do.....
what do you want....a bunch of cryin and back stabbin' gossipy girlie crap....I say get it out in the open....fight it out....then go have a few beers and laugh about it....the puke your brains out and start another day....

fire up the bbq leckert and put on some burgers .....I'm all hungry after the rumble....Martin's bringin' the beer.....I got some chips and dip.....

I'll add some ribs, and a few dogs, too. I'm pretty hungry!

How do you like your burger, Martin?

It's past midnight - I refuse to do anything useful past midnight.

****, gotta go feed my Gizmo (not a eufemism, mind).

No, I meant 'euphemism', actually.

Gizmo!? Gremlins?! No feeding after midnight!? Sheesh!

Edit - ooh, you wench!

haha i corrected before you posted. i need a hobby.

right, right gizmo, yeah i saw that movie, i just thought you might have meant some f**ked up dutch thing.

i don't think so, because i know what gizmo is, i just assumed that you didn't know what it was as you were like what 4 when the movie came out.

Back