• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

what's everyone up to today?

I wonder is I could wear that to the military ball in Oct., I think it says class better than the long black wispy thing I have now.

Ronny said:
I wonder is I could wear that to the military ball in Oct., I think it says class better than the long black wispy thing I have now.

I think you would definitely attract the most attention!

I think you would definitely attract the most attention!

Last tome I managed that by sending a cherry tomatoe flying across the room on accident, and saying "slippery little f**ker" a bit too loud.

I'll take some brownies, thanks, Jenn. Fuzzy skittles reminds me a little too much of my old school bag from high school.

Ronny said:
How was camping? Did you have lots of fun?

heaps!! usually i am concerned we are going to be the "loud ones" and get shut down, but there was a group across the way who were so much louder. they had great tunes and so we just blended in with them and when the complaints came rolling in, they took the heat. :D
got a little too drunk on sat night though and wound up in a field watching stars. but it was a great time.

I went to campus to get my books today. I noticed that they had some art supplies that I have been meaning to get so I purchased them there instead of ordering them online.

I'll be reading the rest of the day. I'm going to look through my textbooks and then later work on finishing The Count of Monte Cristo. Around 4:30 I'm breading a porkchop for baking and cleaning some brussel sprouts for steaming.

renee, i love your posts. i am such a food person and i feel i know you so well just by what you're up to in the kitchen. whenever someone returns from a trip the first thing i want to know is, "what did you eat?"

jenn, you also remember any trip, milestone, game, party, contest, fair, by what you ate......

these are important snack venues.......alright, well laundry (damn yoooou wicked towels and sheets) aren't gonna wash themselves. i need a maid. oh wait, i have one and she sucks....ah well.....

I worked in the office pretty much all day and I filled up the parking meter (yeah I work at the University and they won't give me free parking, grrrrrr) but I was trying to finish things up before I left, and SPRINTED to the parking lot, only to find that the Campus Parking Nazis had deposited the ticket on my windshield as I was running out the door of my office..... ARG! :mad:

Yeah I know it's my own fault, but I'm still pissed.

Ronny said:
I am so excited someone gave me some white, platform, gogo boots that match perfectly with my favorite vintage mini dress. I love surprises, now I can't wait to go out and wear them, after I get the knack for walking in them that is :) but when I put them on my friend says I look almost like a grown up.

Ronny, you're making me laugh! Now all you need is Nancy Sinatra singing "These boots are made for walking ..." for you.

:D

Ronny said:
I am so excited someone gave me some white, platform, gogo boots that match perfectly with my favorite vintage mini dress.
Is the word "myk" child-scratched in black marker on the heels of these gogo boots? They sound awfully familiar. Maybe from a nightmare...

And since we're somewhat on the topic of fuzzy skittles... has anyone else ever put skittles in iced soda to make them crunchy? It's weird, just a few seconds submerged in cold soda gets those suckers hard as a rock.

Back