• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

what's everyone up to today?

Kenny Shovel said:
Somehow, last night a bat got into my house. I waited untill it flew back upstairs and into my computer room and then closed the door behind it and opened one of the windows as far as it would go. The bloody thing spent ages flying round and round my head while I was on the internet before it made its way out again.
All of which was an odd experience but not entirely unpleasant.
Wow - we have bats where we live but one has never come in the house. Stand outside in the garden though and they come darting around you :)

Today is what I call Paperwork Friday. I deal with all household and business paperwork today, filing old bill reciepts, paying any unpaid bills, catching up the business books, etc. The bank statement came in yesterday, so I get to have tons of fun balancing (or trying to balance) the checkbook. Anyone wan to come over and do it for me? Pleeeeeeeeeeeez? :D :D :D :D :D

Nothing much...it's Friday...I've got to get up early Saturday morning and take my little brother down to Wisconsin for school. It's going to be a long ride.

Been for a curry this evening with Alan whos a old friend from yrs ago! It was great to see him,its been a while as he lives in kent and hes only here for the weekend! catching up on each others lifes! :)

i'm still at my parents but everyone has crashed. they have dial up......PAINFUL!! interesting few days here, sorry i missed everything.

MonkeyCatcher, was it your 21st birthday? Congrats! (Though it may not be as big a deal in NZ as it is in the US.)

Today I'm going to help my sister move in to her very first apartment... yay! I'm probably more excited than she is at this point though :p

A calm Sunday here. Mother-in-law has cooked, so we will spend a good portion of the day there. I am blessed to have a MIL I like and who likes me :D . Then later, after my youngest has napped, we will go to my sister's house and the three of us (sisters) will divvy up things my late father inherited from his parents.

today i am learning how to surf. friends are meeting us at the beach, we'll surf, bbq and drink plenty of beer. very excited!!

Currently enjoying a great weekend with my brother in law and his family in Kansas. Just got done playing a video game with my nephew, who is teaching me how to work the controllers very well. :D Just checking in for a short bit until I get back home tonight.

ricky said:
today i am learning how to surf. friends are meeting us at the beach, we'll surf, bbq and drink plenty of beer. very excited!!

Good luck with that, it sounds like fun :)

well i am oddly, oddly attracted to hay now and he knows why... ;) so i am trying to get thru my day without thinking of it....LOL......

actually, it's gorgeous out and i am going to try to convince my boss to let me go to the beach this aft. but in the meantime, same old shit..laundry, dishes, laundry......tomorrow is the rolling stones concert in boston baybee!!!! very, very stoked.

oh right i forgot you were going to see them. who is opening for them? the hip is opening in moncton, i wouldn't mind seeing that part, but the crowd is going to be insane.

ooh the hip....the black eyed peas are opening. we are spending the night in boston, so i am jazzed about that and i think we are hitting the clubs after the concert..well tom and i are!! :D

Back