• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

what's everyone up to today?

leckert said:
so I am assuming that New Brunswick is in Canada?

So, where is Old Brunswick?

I stand corrected. Thank you for the education.

:D

um i think there is a brunswick in england maybe? most of the martimes are named after places in the uk.
here is the maritimes, i'm in truro for whatever reason that map does not include newfoundland and labrador, which are also part of the maritimes.

jenngorham said:
um i think there is a brunswick in england maybe? most of the martimes are named after places in the uk.
here is the maritimes, i'm in truro for whatever reason that map does not include newfoundland and labrador, which are also part of the maritimes.

Way more information than I could ever want about that particular corner of the earth!

A simple "yes" would have been awesome!

:D :D

nonsense. now you can wow and impress your friends with all your information about your neighbours to the north.

I just got back from taking my youngest to get his shots. Later I have to go visit my allergist and hopefully pick up my dds car from the shop. Then tonight I have a planning meeting at the church. Oh, and somehow in the midst of all that I need to get the kids into their schoolwork...Where's my vitamins!

Hope Ronny and Martin feel better soon

jenngorham said:
did you ever say why you had stitches?

I thought the badgers had gotten their revenge, or was it the hippies? Maybe he slipped in a puddle of patchouli oil and fell on a badger?

jenngorham said:
whatever reason that map does not include newfoundland and labrador, which are also part of the maritimes.
I'm just a foreigner (as my declined Future Shop card application proves) but I have to correct you on this one, Jenn. "Maritimes" refers to NB, NS and PEI. "Atlantic Canada" includes the maritimes as well as Newfoundland and Labrador. :eek:

StillILearn said:
Still, laughing!

How many of you book lovers own rodents?

Raise your hands. I think it may be several of you...

Me, me, look at me! I have three boy rats... although 2 of them are sort of neither as we got them neutered. We may get the third one done as well because at this stage they can't all live together because one of them is scared stiff of the unneutered male, despite the fact that they used to live together. They're fun little fellas, and after they were neutered they got one hell of a lot more cuddly, as well as a lot more relaxed in general.

really? i always thought that nfld and lab were the maritimes too. thanks for the info and bummer on your future shop card, those bastards.

jenngorham said:
really? i always thought that nfld and lab were the maritimes too. thanks for the info and bummer on your future shop card, those bastards.
Yeah, all credit card companies hate me. They think I'm about to bugger off and not pay my bills or something.

well...just got cleaned up from my day of boating and fishing..actually i didn't fish, but i watched and my friend and i took his boat out and crashed against the waves..sooo much fun..it was kinda cloudy and the waves were pretty rough...good times, good times. slightly tipsy from all the delicious beer( :D ) and now heading out for some sushi and sake......

(My thanks to Ell.)

That other eye appeared to have an attitude problem, and I think it was getting me into trouble around here.

ricky said:
martin, if i didn't know any better, i would take what you were saying as offence.....but yes, i do have a drinking problem....

Well I don't know it's not really a problem unless you stop doing it :D

Back