• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

what's everyone up to today?

ricky said:
i am h-u-n-g-o-v-e-r.......... :eek:

so i am going to nosh on some serious junk food and feel sorry for myself.......

The only time I ever eat Ramon noodles is when I'm hungover, then they are great, I love them and they make feel better.

ricky said:
i am h-u-n-g-o-v-e-r.......... :eek:

so i am going to nosh on some serious junk food and feel sorry for myself.......

what you want is a greasy, sloppy full english breakfast
:)

mmmm....an english breakfast rocks! when i was over a couple of years ago, i loved staying at a b&b..i didn't mind the extra cost for the delicious eggs and bacon and stewed tomatoes.......i'm hungry all of a sudden....

ricky said:
mmmm....an english breakfast rocks! when i was over a couple of years ago, i loved staying at a b&b..i didn't mind the extra cost for the delicious eggs and bacon and stewed tomatoes.......i'm hungry all of a sudden....
Yes us English know how to do a bloody good cooked breakfast! :D

I'm going to be picking up my hubby in the next 24 hours, so I will be getting waxed, manicured, pedicured and in general primpted and prepped :) he's been gone a year.

Ronny said:
I'm going to be picking up my hubby in the next 24 hours, so I will be getting waxed, manicured, pedicured and in general primpted and prepped :) he's been gone a year.
Have a wonderful time! :D
You must of missed him so much?

Ronny said:

Where's your old man been for the last year?

And why are you typing at TBF if he's coming home today????

Get that waxing done......yeah baby...yeah....

Motokid said:
Where's your old man been for the last year?

And why are you typing at TBF if he's coming home today????

Get that waxing done......yeah baby...yeah....

He's been in Iraq, I just got the news while I was sitting and drinking my coffee and I'm going, going, gone :D

See you crazy kids soon :) or maybe not I got some catching up to do ;)

Ronny said:
He's been in Iraq, I just got the news while I was sitting and drinking my coffee and I'm going, going, gone :D

See you crazy kids soon :) or maybe not I got some catching up to do ;)

Make sure you tell that man that there are those of us that do appreciate his service....

Motokid said:
Make sure you tell that man that there are those of us that do appreciate his service....

Interesting new Avatar, MK!

And I'm not sure I "appreciate" his service as much as I envy it!

leckert said:
Interesting new Avatar, MK!

And I'm not sure I "appreciate" his service as much as I envy it!

I appreciate his service to our country by serving in the military....I envy his service to Ronny..... :D

Is that what you meant?

And I'm sure you understand why I changed my avatar...

Motokid said:
I appreciate his service to our country by serving in the military....I envy his service to Ronny..... :D

Is that what you meant?

And I'm sure you understand why I changed my avatar...

Ah... That is what I meant! Had not realized her man was a military man.

Ooh-rah!

I think I understand the Avatar thing. I mean, I understand the reasons, and I am trying to figure out the meaning... (is it the negative of a tiger? A tiger in the dark? like I said... Interesting)

leckert said:
I think I understand the Avatar thing. I mean, I understand the reasons, and I am trying to figure out the meaning... (is it the negative of a tiger? A tiger in the dark? like I said... Interesting)

No need for Hobbes for the time being is there....so a darker...more sinister...shadowy....haunting....dare I say evil character seems a bit better for the current feelings I have.....

Motokid said:
No need for Hobbes for the time being is there....so a darker...more sinister...shadowy....haunting....dare I say evil character seems a bit better for the current feelings I have.....

I am feeling the same way...

good image. creepy.

I would change my avatar back to a dead crow, since that is how I am feeling today, but I would get in trouble again. Wicked, Motokid!

I find out this afternoon if I got a big promotion (part time to full time) at work. It would be an extra 600 bucks a month coming into the house, and put me on a really good path towards where I want to be with the company eventually. Wish me luck.
In other news, THE PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE AT STARBUCKS IS BACK! I haven't been this happy since this time last year (coffee wise!)

Well I'm ready bought lots of food, beer, assorted liquor. I've called everyone, the house looks great, I have primpted and preened, now I just have to pick out the right outfit (he was no help here, he said "do you have to be dressed when you come?") and wait.

Leckert & Moto, yes he's a military man, a cav scout for over 9 years now :) We've spent about half of that apart I guess but it's like having a 9 year honeymoon :D

Back