• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What's It Like By You Today?

28-30C expected here today.. clear skies, sunshine.. and humidity. good thing we are close to that beach...

We've had grey, grey skies for weeks on end now, and I'm really fed up with it!

I don't mind that it's unseasonably warm and snow-free, but I'd love to see the sun again.

0 C - 32 F - still dark outside so don't know what kind of day it's going to be - no snow in the forecast for today.

24C, sunny, clear skies... big change from yesterday, the whole of Australia was in the grip of a heat wave, 40C and over, bush fires still burning..

Same as regdog. Can't wait for the rest of the ice/slush/snow to melt away. This is the worst time of year I swear.

Pretty much constant rain, gray, generally icky. Running about mid 60'sF. This has been going on for a couple of days now. I. Want. It. OVER.

pontalba, that sounds a lot like our weather in the past two months!

The sun has put in a surprise appearance here today. It's pretty cold (around 0°C), but blue skies are a very nice change from that ugly grey.

Having our January thaw, rained really hard last night and got rid of all the snow, today is 13C (56F), mild and cloudy, some sun, tomorrow the temp does a dive and we're back to 0 C (32F) - so we had springtime for a couple of days, now heading back to winter.

beautiful day out there today, 19C so far, and raining.. i can almost hear all the green things, and the not so green due to the recent very hot weather, sighing in relief..

Back