• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What's It Like By You Today?

Never fails, replace something lost and next day it turns up and laughs at you.:D

Weather outside is hot, hot, hot for us Canadians not used to a lot of heat. :(

Sunny and breezy, about 17C - 64 F - love this kind of temperature, don't have to hide indoors out of the heat.

Same here with nice cool weather - wish we could bank it for when the heat cranks up in July and August.

Will have to phone my friend in Renfrew, every time I speak to her she is really down about the amount of rain they are getting. Maybe it's been sunny there for a week or two. Here is it rainy and cool, about 58F, 14 C - won't have to be watering for a day or two and the flowers will be happy.

It was dreary today, not much sun, quite cool, but no rain. Hopefully will be better tomorrow, high of around 70F expected, that's about my favourite temperature - don't like it when it gets up in the 80's.

Hot and humid. It's in the 90's. I won't turn on the weather channel to find out exactly how hot it is. It'll only make it worse.

Back