• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What's the WORST book you ever read?

Small Gods by Terry Pratchet, i enjoyed the other Discworld novels but this one made me fall asleep, Literally!

I would have to say Angels and Deamons also. I hated that book! I still like Dan Brown thought. I also didn't care for The Devil Wears Prada it was okay but not my fave.

laboi_22 said:
I also didn't care for The Devil Wears Prada it was okay but not my fave.

i never got through that one... she just went on and on, but i thought that was only me...

Sniffles said:
Small Gods by Terry Pratchet, i enjoyed the other Discworld novels but this one made me fall asleep, Literally!

Small Gods has some of the best Pratchett moments ever. It often comes out as a fan favourite. But like I always say each too their own.

For me it's Bored of the Rings. It just wasn't funny in the slightest. I read it as I was as the title suggests bored of the whole LOTR excitement a few years ago. Anyway that was half a day wasted.

I'd like to add The Bourne Identity to my list. I couldn't even finish it becuase it just became so boring and repetitive. The same thing just happend over and over with only slight variations. I gave it a slight chance and read over half, but the story didn't pick up and so I copied suit and chucked the book back into the bookcase.

Back