• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What's your favourite TBF Thread?

Kenny Shovel

As the tile says, what is your favourite TBF thread?

I'm going to go for "Lenny's Smutty Paperback Reviews". Adds character to the site, as well as smut.

Personal fav- "Is Motokid an annoying ass.":D I still read that one from time to time, the entertainment never ends. It deserves to be stickied.

Kenny Shovel said:
As the tile says, what is your favourite TBF thread?

I'm going to go for "Lenny's Smutty Paperback Reviews". Adds character to the site, as well as smut.

That's my favorite. :D

The Therapy Thread was great! Gave me several laughts and an ungoing wonder "how do they come up with this" :D
-sorry to see it stopped.

Flower

Crystal said:
:eek: My... I did miss that one. How come it developed into that kind of thing.
Some members were taking advantage that Darren was temporarily away from the forum (lots of rudeness, rule breaking, etc. occurring daily:eek: ) Darren returned just in time to kick butts and crack skulls. :D

Occlith said:
Some members were taking advantage that Darren was temporarily away from the forum (lots of rudeness, rule breaking, etc. occurring daily:eek: ) Darren returned just in time to kick butts and crack skulls. :D

Don't make me smile so quickly like this, Occlith. That doesn't make me look like a drowning person at all.:D

Back