• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What's Your MySpace Address?

-Carlos-

Do you have a MySpace webpage? If so, tell your its URL location so we can all see it.

myspace_logo.png

Did your post disappear? Maybe your just speechless?

Since I'm in Germany now all the my space pages are in German, I'll have to see how I switch them to English as my German isn't that good yet.

I've been looking at myspace today and wondering what it is about such ugly pages with limited customisation that people enjoy. I know you can play about with the pages, which can be hard work given the poor way they've been set up, but what is all this crap with so-and-so is in your extended network? You can't remove it, but everyone seems to be in it. Seems pointless, really.

But, that said, I'm working on a page just now. If anything, the extra linkage will be helpful.

I've added mine to my sig. Will probably still add bits and pieces to it...photographly, perhaps, from Flickr once I get a camera.

Back