• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What's your Pirate name?

What's your pirate name? AARRRR!!!

Find Your Pirate Name!

I'm Bloody Jenny Flint

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

wooooooo!

This is mine:

Your pirate name is:

Red Jenny Flint

Passion is a big part of your life, which makes sense for a pirate. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!
:cool:

SEagulls! shoot! kill them all! :p

Mad Anne Rackham

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Irene Wilde

Dirty Sam Read

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the sterotypes. You've got taste and education. Arr!

Charming...Hmmmm.....

Your pirate name is:

Mad Ethel Bonney

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

Couldn't have put it better myself.

ARRRRRRRRRRR! Aye, but yea can not have enough pirate things yea scurvy dog!

*shoots a seagull and mixes it into a nice grog stew* :D

Ah btw, my pirate name is MAD CAPTAIN BUNNY! Because I am A) mad and B) I am a bunny! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Bloody William Vane

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

I don't actually think I ever blend into the background.

I don't actually think I ever blend into the background.

You, Billy O., couldn't in a million years, but I think it would be amusing to see you try!:)

Irene Wilde

Iron Harry Flint

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you are that person. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Iron Jenny Rackham

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you are that person. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Your pirate name is:

Dirty Anne Rackham

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr! :D

Your pirate name is:

Dirty Anne Rackham

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Lol the same!!

Iron James Kidd

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you are that person. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

but, when i took the test i was a stupid name:
Your pirate name is:

Black Roger Vane
...............................................its dumb!

Mad Charity Read

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the sterotypes. You've got taste and education. Arr!

Bloody Roger Flint

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Dirty Tom Flint

I didn't realize there was a description and closed the window before copying it, so you'll all just have to imagine what it was. At least it wasn't Dirty Larry Flynt.

yeah me either, damit i close the window too soon also. now it looks like i just made hat name up. crap!

Back