• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What's your Pirate name?

Wabbit

Arrrrrrrrr

What be yea pirate name? Find out your priate name

Mine be :)

Your pirate name is:

Bloody Morty Kidd

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

What's yours? :D

Regards
SillyWabbit

Ooooh arrrrrr, ye land lubbers. I be Mad Bess Bonney. Fear me. Fear my sporks. And ye best watch out for me parrot too. Arrrrr.

'Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!'

Bloody Tom Vane

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For me, it's definitely the fighting. I tend to blend into the background occasionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

Mad Charity Cash
Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!

Your pirate name is:

Mad Ethel Flint

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Your pirate name is:

Red Ethel Flint

Passion is a big part of your life, which makes sense for a pirate. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

I can't believe I just spent five minutes of my life doing that. :rolleyes:

My pirate name is:

Bloody Jenny Rackham

Apparently "one of the coolest surnames for a pirate", but I can't help thinking of department stores!

Oh well .... Arrrr! :D

Your pirate name is:

Red Ethel Bonney

Passion is a big part of your life, which makes sense for a pirate. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

Dirty Mary Cash

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!

Your pirate name is:

Mad Harry Rackham​

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Your pirate name is:

Mad Charity Rackham

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

And I be

Bloody Harry Kidd

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

I fear Wabbit and I are related ... Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Calico Prudentilla Flint

Often indecisive, you can't even choose a favorite color. You're apt to follow wherever the wind blows you, just like Calico Jack Rackham, your namesake. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Yo ho ho....

Iron Anne Roberts

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you are that person. Two things complete your pirate persona: style and swagger. Maybe a little too much swagger sometimes -- but who really cares? Arr!

Your pirate name is:

Bloody Anne Kidd

Your pirate name is:

Iron Tom Morgan

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you are that person. Other pirates know you to be a drunk, unreliable, greedy person. And they're all very jealous, since that's as perfect as a pirate can get. Arr!

Phil :D

Strangely enough, i went to uni with someone called Tom Morgan, although as far as i know he had little relation to iron :)

Well he'd keep that secret wouldn't he? Him being a pirate and all. Wouldn't want the fuzz to catch him. Those scurvy swabs. :mad:

Back