• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What's your Pirate name?

Black John Rackham

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Yeah, I think I'd like to amend my pirate name just a little. I think Black Jack Rackham has a much nicer ring to it. Plus, it's got all those 'a's for a good long "Aaaaargh!".

My name

Your pirate name is:

Iron Davy Read

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you are that person. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the sterotypes. You've got taste and education. Arr!

the kind of description, I'm gonna like :D

Your pirate name is:
Mad Jack Flint​
Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

hey can anyone suggest other great pirate books like treasure island especially the new ones??? uhhh... ARRR?

Black Sam Rackham
Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!
Wah...lame...but yea i probably couldn't handle an outlaw life... but the test is kinda fun!!!

Iron Anne Bonney

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

Mad Charity Flint

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Back