• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

When Did You Last ... ™

SillyWabbit said:
Never, I don't like sport :D Well... that was an exciting reply!

When was the last time you stayed up all night and saw the light of the dawn?

Sometime last month. I stayed up till 6am on the internet and said hello to my mum who was just waking up. Then I went to bed...

When did you last go to a concert/gig/band night/whatever else you want to call it?

tartan_skirt said:
Sometime last month. I stayed up till 6am on the internet and said hello to my mum who was just waking up. Then I went to bed...

When did you last go to a concert/gig/band night/whatever else you want to call it?

Ooh! So glad I caught up with this thread when I did! 28 May, 2004 -- Ian Hunter rocked the Astoria in London and I was there! It took a lot of years and hard work to accomplish, but it was so worth it! :)

Which leads right into the previous question, which I'll take this opportunity to answer as well. Both myself and Billy O. were at the concert, but we attended with separate groups. However, having struck up an acquaintance on a different forum, we agreed we'd meet up the next day. After browsing the Portobello Market and chatting over some pints, we met up with another chum, dined at a wonderful Indian restaurant, closed the local pub, went back to Billy O's, and talked until dawn. Thus, The LA Blonde met Billy Oblivion and we've been chums ever since. And that's the last time I stayed up all night.

Is it any wonder I love London!?!

When did you last...

question your own sanity?

Irene Wilde said:
Ooh! So glad I caught up with this thread when I did! 28 May, 2004 -- Ian Hunter rocked the Astoria in London and I was there! It took a lot of years and hard work to accomplish, but it was so worth it! :)

Which leads right into the previous question, which I'll take this opportunity to answer as well. Both myself and Billy O. were at the concert, but we attended with separate groups. However, having struck up an acquaintance on a different forum, we agreed we'd meet up the next day. After browsing the Portobello Market and chatting over some pints, we met up with another chum, dined at a wonderful Indian restaurant, closed the local pub, went back to Billy O's, and talked until dawn. Thus, The LA Blonde met Billy Oblivion and we've been chums ever since. And that's the last time I stayed up all night.

Is it any wonder I love London!?!

When did you last...

question your own sanity?

I'm not really sane so I have nothing to question :D

When did you last end up in a hospital?

I don't want to jinx myself but I do believe it was my birth. The other two times I've been were to visit my sister when she was born, and to visit my mum after she jumped out of an aeroplane and smashed up her ankle. I, myself, have never ended up there - touch wood :)

When did you last go to the seaside :D

Last week :D. It was bloody freezing but my mum, dad and sister actually went into the sea for a swim! I just built sand castles lol! It was the West Coast of Ireland we went to.

When did you last - accidently drop something down the toilet :D

Amy :D

I never have but a friend of mine recently dropped his Ipod down the toilet! :D

When was the last time you went to the circus?

Last time I went to Circus about over 10 years ago, I think. It was in Blackpool.

When was the last time you ate bacon sandwiches?

Underware? I'm not sure. Does that cover your hardware or your software? :)

However, I went through a phase in my early 20s of foregoing underwear, but after my first yeast infection (yuck!), decided panties weren't such a bad thing after all...and swung to other extreme spending a small fortune at Frederik's and Victoria's Secret. I have sensibly returned a middle ground in my middle age. :)

When did you last....

say "Hey look, moo cows!" out loud?

Irene Wilde said:
Underware? I'm not sure. Does that cover your hardware or your software? :)

However, I went through a phase in my early 20s of foregoing underwear, but after my first yeast infection (yuck!), decided panties weren't such a bad thing after all...and swung to other extreme spending a small fortune at Frederik's and Victoria's Secret. I have sensibly returned a middle ground in my middle age. :)

When did you last....

say "Hey look, moo cows!" out loud?

Last year, on my Duke of Edinburgh bronze expedition, in a really sinister voice. The reason? My friend is scared of cows. Scared. Of cows. Boy, did he get the piss ripped out of him.

When did you last...

Make an important decision on the roll of a die? (Or is this just a gamer's thing?)

Back