• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

When Did You Last ... ™

goodn one billy boy. hmm id hav to say last i can remember, was when i was at a movie theatre, i felt faint for some reason and fell, but my husband caught me.

ok, when did you last get really drunk. like real drunk bad drunk.

I'm afraid that I have to admit it was only last friday. I made the mistaske of going for a drink with some lawyers. When I got home I realised I'd either lost my keys or left them at work and had to break into my flat. I have vague memories of trying to climb onto the roof to get in through the bedroom window. It took me until Tuesday to find my glasses and I still haven't found my walking stick.

When was the last time you got a taxi and then realised you had no money on you?

The other weekend at Leeds. Multiple bonfires actually. SECURITY! Ehem. The cardboard trays that were used to carry multiple pints made especially good kindling.

When did you last feel like slapping someone silly?

Every waking moment of every day.

When did you last...

hear someone say something and think, "I'd love it if someone said that to me"?

Freya said:
When did you last feel like slapping someone silly?

last summer we did a road trip to portugal with my mate and his gf, we got a spain-portugal road map, the spain part was great, but the portugal part was really messy, roads had diferent names in the map, etc... so after about 2 hours looking for a road that split two little towns (actually we were looking for the towns itselfts) me and my mate were in a really grumpy mode, while his gf, was all relaxed laid down on the back seat, at some point she kinda pay a little attention to our arguing, and says, back there it said - towns name - so with just found hope i jump and ask where?, her answer: uh i dont know!
i would love to jump into the back seat and strangle her

... you made a move on your best (if not the best, a close one) friend's significant other

edit. seems it took to long to write my answer and irene's was post first.
but i guess this could also answer irenes question, i really would wish she had tell where she saw the road sing for the town at the moment she saw it

I personally never have, but it has happened to me a lot. Grrr...

When did you last...get kicked out of a store, and why?

Martin said:
Long time ago - I stole a pen.

_______

When Did You Last .. ™

.. run because you were scared?

Cheers

The other night when a spork was pulled on me in a back alley.

When did you last do something you normally wouldn't or shouldn't simply because you were in need of a dopamine rush?

True@1stLight said:
When did you last do something you normally wouldn't or shouldn't simply because you were in need of a dopamine rush?

The other night when I pulled a spork up someone's back alley.

When did you last tell outrageous fibs to someone in a chat room/forum/instant messenger because you knew you'd never get caught. And what were those fibs?

I was telling you guys my penis is only three inches long, that I have no car and I don't go to school. but I forget when. maybe they weren't lies at the time.

ok, when did you last have an erotic dream about a family member? and fess up, we've all had 'em.

gross. i had one about my sister about 6 months ago. creeped me out.

when did you last stick your finger in something really gross?

Jenem said:
gross. i had one about my sister about 6 months ago. creeped me out.

when did you last stick your finger in something really gross?

I accidently picked up a dead spider this morning... >.<... hope that counts...

When did you last... fail a test?

About 5 or 6 years ago that I failed my driving test. I failed 6 times after that I passed at last!!

When did you last write a postcard?

Kaz said:
About 5 or 6 years ago that I failed my driving test. I failed 6 times after that I passed at last!!

When did you last write a postcard?

Several years ago. I'm a child of the technological age, and as such e-mail is my chosen medium of written communication. I find that I never have much to say on postcards and they end up as a host of trivial banalities, and the pictures are always the same (probably comes from going to the same region of Europe every year, twice a year for holidays, mind!)

When did you last judge a book by its cover?

about 5 years, or 4 years ago, i think. bought Esseys of Montaigne.3 books, all of which have really beautiful covers, brownish, with some kinda fresco background.

when did you last take photo, with who?

Edit:

I thought I misunderstood your question. :eek: anyway, I haven't bought books based on my judgement on the cover. that set was the only one I bought because of their pretty covers.

on august 31, a mexican soccer team had a match versus real madrid, here in madrid, so the mexican students asociation im with had a little interview with this mexican team (pumas de la unam) that morning. and we took some pics with the players. by the way we won 1 to 0 :D

.... you went to a sport match with a bunch of friends?

Never, I don't like sport :D Well... that was an exciting reply!

When was the last time you stayed up all night and saw the light of the dawn?

Back