• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Where are you going on vacation this year?

my hubby and i are going with a bunch of car club members (friends) to Las Vegas for a car show in October. i've only been to vegas once, for an afternoon business meeting, so it'll really be my (our) first time there. i'm really looking forward to it. we'll stay 5 days so we can check out the hoover dam, too. i'm also looking forward to the drive there, down the oregon coast. i hear it's spectacular.

i guess i will visit my brother in hell, he says it is nice and warm, a lot of cool people and alc!! i guess that's where i'm going!! :D

Going nowhere, have the doggies and other pets to take care of. My doggies are kinda like wolves, big and with teeth that sometimes happen to get stuck in other people.... :eek:

Ice said:
Well we've just got back from Geneva which will be our only trip abroad this year (can't leave the dogs), though last year we went camping about 6 times throughout the year and we'll probably go several times this year too (give me a hotel anyday though :rolleyes: ) - next year we're looking at driving to France and going skiing in the Alps - taking the dogs with us :)

Ice... I just came back from Geneva! Maybe we bumped into each other without knowing... I knew I should have mumbled "The Book Forum" everywhere I went...

I think I'll be planning a road trip to eastern peninsula malaysia with friends. Plenty of good food...

ds

direstraits said:
Ice... I just came back from Geneva! Maybe we bumped into each other without knowing... I knew I should have mumbled "The Book Forum" everywhere I went...
:D Well stranger things have happened - it's not the largest of cities ;) Very nice for a short break though.

Phedre said:
Going nowhere, have the doggies and other pets to take care of.
That's why we go camping so we can take the dogs with us :cool:

Phedre said:
My doggies are kinda like wolves, big and with teeth that sometimes happen to get stuck in other people.... :eek:
:eek: Please tell me you're joking!

Well, the rottweiler isn't really happy with strangers. Camping and vacation is no fun when you have to watch him all the time. Funny beasty he is.... :eek:

Back