• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Where is your book in transit now?

SFG75

I really, really, really, enjoy tracking a book order. Mine is a rather straight shot, so its not very complicated. I'll go first.

-My amazon order of What in the World is Going On? by Dr. David Jermiah has just hit the road.

August 12, 2009 11:40:31 AM Coffeyville KS US Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit

So, where is your book in transit?:flowers:

Because I get my Amazon books sent by Standard International post tracking is unavailable.

I presently have 5 books on the way. One of them should arrive this week.

"Saved" by Jack Falla and "The Girl Who Played with Fire" by Stieg Larsson.

August 12, 2009 03:57:00 PM FISHERSVILLE VA US Departure Scan In transit

Looks like mine has to do a sling shot pattern before it reaches me.

August 13, 2009 04:53:00 AM OKLAHOMA CITY OK US Departure Scan
August 13, 2009 03:09:00 AM OKLAHOMA CITY OK US Arrival Scan
August 12, 2009 11:56:00 PM OKLAHOMA CITY OK US Arrival Scan
August 12, 2009 09:46:00 PM TULSA OK US Departure Scan
August 12, 2009 07:48:00 PM TULSA OK US Shipment received by carrier
August 12, 2009 11:40:31 AM Coffeyville KS US Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit

:cool:

One of my books is Lost in Spaaace:sad: I bought it on Amazon Used, and the sellar sent me a message that it was mailed July 12...shoulda been here between July 17 and August 3. So I emailed her and when she checked with the USPS, they couldn't tell her where it is. So I got a refund, and my book is out in limbo somewhere.
The other two are also on order through Amazon Used, so I have no idea where they are or when they'll arrive. I'll just keep watching the mailbox...just like the good ol' days:lol:

I know how you feel abecedarian. I got a book on eBay quite a few years back. It took just short of two months to get from upstate New York to the Lehigh Valley area of Pennsylvania. Of course it was sent Media Mail. Sometimes I think the USPS just doesn't care. I also was sent a book through BookMooch. It's three and a half months since it was sent and I still don't have it.

At least the two I posted about yesterday showed up early this afternoon. :D

I've purchased used. The seller did not provide me with the tracking number. I just wait til it gets here.

Sadly, I have none on order at the moment. I have been making do with the books I got for Christmas since I got laid off a few months ago. I should have a job (finally!) by the end of the week and I already have my amazon cart loaded and ready. Thank God I get 20-30 books each year for Christmas!

I bought a couple rare books a few years back from Abebooks and they never arrived. Interestingly, a new used book store opened up a few blocks from my house a couple months later and I found a copy of both books there.

Coincidence? :rolleyes:

I bought a couple rare books a few years back from Abebooks and they never arrived. Interestingly, a new used book store opened up a few blocks from my house a couple months later and I found a copy of both books there.

Coincidence? :rolleyes:

I think not! :whistling:

Back