• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Whew!

Dont you mean left us?! ;)

If she called Holland, i sure hope she reversed the charges, i have to pay the phone bill :D

Pihl

Hey Phil, does this mean that you have another ass that you've been hiding from us?

RaVeN

Don't be so filthy. It's just a little monkey flossing its teeth before bedtime. There is no booty here. And it's certainly not 'gangsta'. I'm a Surrey girl. I don't do 'gangsta'.

And dont worry about spamming away - Darren's great and doesnt seem to mind us brazenly destroying threads at will (either that or he hasnt noticed us yet <hides from Darren> )
Aaah, you see, that's where you've got it wrong!! I'M the moderator of General Chat. So I'M the one you need to hide from. ;)

Ell :cool:

p.s. <To stay on-topic.> I have 80+ unread on my bookshelf.

Yes, you can't blame us. We're only new. We don't know how to spam. It was all Martin's fault. And Philitany couldn't have been responsible as he's only a figment of our imagination.

We would run away now now, only apparently we already have.

Exactly, Me and I are brand new, so cant be held responsable for having over 600 posts, very few of which have currently been about books.

Personally i blame the corrupting influence of a certain Dutch fellow, although the black bird and the crazy mammal certainly dont help!! :p

Philitany (glad we've got that sorted out now!)

All right. I'll take the fall, you bunch of weaklings!

Ell, it was I, who ruined many, many threads with crap! Now, Ell, punish me!

Cheers, Martin :D

ps: do you still have that whip?

Posted by Martin:
ps: do you still have that whip?
Actually, I thought I'd start with the paddle - you naughty boy!

Posted by Ashlea:
Yep, 3 lovely fantasy novels just sitting in my inbox as well! And I wasted all last evening reading Entertainment Weekly.
Know how you feel. I wasted hours and hours watching 'Average Joe-Hawaii' when I could have been making a dent in my TBR shelf!

<Ell, still trying to steer the conversation back on topic - sort of>

Ell ;)

You wanna go back on topic? yeah?! Okay.

My to be read-pile consists of exactly 11 books. What can I say, I'm a modest (read: poor) man!

By the way, a paddle? You minx you!

Cheers, Martin :D

I am almost done with Sherlock Holmes - most of the way through Hound of the Baskervilles. Can't understand why Watson didn't beat him over the head with a stick or something.

Then, on to Justice Hall and Jenna's fantasy series, followed by some girly romances. The magazine pile is getting outrageous, too. Guess I need to take a mental health day, stay home and read

Spank the scoundrel Ell ! Martin admits that it's all his fault. Spank him ! Spank him 'til his rosy bottom throbs. Spank the little urchin 'til the veins on his tush stand to attention. And when he thinks you're finished, give him a jolly whack for me as well.

Oh, and wasn't Average Joe simply delicious last night?
(whatever the hell that is)

RaVeN
(who's wondering how many angels can dance on the head of a spork)

Back