• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Which sequels or follow up would you LIKE to see made?

RobertFKennedy

Lets have some silly and some sensible answers. :)

I'd like to see a 4th Indiana Jones film (will this EVER happen?) I'd also like to see Scorcese make another good gangster film and of course Ghostbusters 3!

Other ideas include:

Pear Harbour 2: This Time Its Personal
Bride of Chucky Returns
TeenWolf 3: Son of Teenwolf

anoy other ideas?

RobertFKennedy said:
Lets have some silly and some sensible answers. :)

I'd like to see a 4th Indiana Jones film (will this EVER happen?) I'd also like to see Scorcese make another good gangster film and of course Ghostbusters 3!

Other ideas include:

Pear Harbour 2: This Time Its Personal
Bride of Chucky Returns
TeenWolf 3: Son of Teenwolf

anoy other ideas?

It wouldn't be Indiana Jones without Harrison Ford, and he's too old to make that kind of movie any more.

I don't mind sequels, just don't make a sequel from a movie that sucked (Teenwolf).

I'd like to see a Sopranos movie with a lead role for Marlon Brando. :cool:

Pearl Harbor 2: The German surprise :D

Saving Private Ryan........again. :D

Mr. Holland's fired :eek:

Robert said:
It wouldn't be Indiana Jones without Harrison Ford, and he's too old to make that kind of movie any more.

I don't mind sequels, just don't make a sequel from a movie that sucked (Teenwolf).

i disagree with you there as far as too old goes. i think it would be awesome for indiana jones to come back older, the humor in the past films , in my opinion fits with the problems indiana jones would have being older. as far as him always getting hurt, things going wrong and what not

im a fan of the evil dead movies and think a 4th one would be great, only if they made it a block buster and spend a lot of money doing it (but they never will)

liktareadmore63 said:
i disagree with you there as far as too old goes. i think it would be awesome for indiana jones to come back older, the humor in the past films , in my opinion fits with the problems indiana jones would have being older. as far as him always getting hurt, things going wrong and what not

im a fan of the evil dead movies and think a 4th one would be great, only if they made it a block buster and spend a lot of money doing it (but they never will)
They are doing a remake of the evil dead go on there web site and have a look! :)

RobertFKennedy said:
I'd like to see a 4th Indiana Jones film (will this EVER happen?)
Me too, though I'm afraid Harrisson Ford'll be dead by then.

Oh, look, rumours!

I really don't like sequels, prequels or any other kind of quel. (Coincidentally, the Dutch root "kwel" (pronounced like "quel") means "to torture".)

There is a fourth Indiana Jones in production which is supposed to star Harrison Ford again.

I've never liked the previous movies. They've already done nazis, I expect that this one somehow will go in the lines of James Bond and other action movies and feature evil north koreans. Despite that I'm not in love with North Korea I'm just not fond of these political movies.

After 'Bride of Chucky' there was 'Seed of Chucky' which also starred Jennifer Tilly.

I liked the two first movies about Chucky I don't think that I'll enjoy 'Seed of Chucky'. I don't remember if I've seen the third.

I wouldn't have minded to see a third series of 'The Kingdom' (Riget). There supposedly was plans of one but then the actor Ernst Hugo Järegård passed away and since he made up a great deal of the show another series doesn't seem possible.

Fistandantilus said:
I would love to see The Hobbit as a prequel to the lotr movies and i would also love to see a sequel to The Fith Element

not sure about the hobbit cause i havnt read it but a sequel to the fith element would be awesome. i love that movie but bruce willis is gettin older.......

Wolhay said:
I wouldn't have minded to see a third series of 'The Kingdom' (Riget). There supposedly was plans of one but then the actor Ernst Hugo Järegård passed away and since he made up a great deal of the show another series doesn't seem possible.

Same here. I'm hoping the second series gets released over here too.

RobertFKennedy said:
Just to be sure, this isnt Kingdon Hospital or whatever its called, the Steven King thing which had been on BBC2?

It's the Danish TV programme upon which Stephen King's Kingdom Hospital was based.

It was made my Lars von Trier, one of my favourite directors. A guy responsible for The Idiots, Dancer In The Dark, Breaking The Waves, Dogville, The Five Obstructions in addition to more fine works.

You can read about it here.

The second series is available with english subtitles though.

Udo Kier plays a larger role in it, which is nice because Udo Kier is a nice actor.

Stewart said:
It was made my Lars von Trier, one of my favourite directors. A guy responsible for The Idiots, Dancer In The Dark, Breaking The Waves, Dogville, The Five Obstructions in addition to more fine works.
Dogville was a strange movie. I loved the setting; suitably dark, and the lack of privacy in the small town was evident. I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel to that, but I don't know what more they could do with the story. The ending was perfect.

dele said:
Dogville was a strange movie. I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel to that, but I don't know what more they could do with the story. The ending was perfect.

After visiting the township of Dogville the character of Grace, with her father, pays a visit to the plantation called Manderlay where they find slaves living seventy years after the abolishment of slavery. It looks at the USA's policy of freedom and democracy.

Manderlay is the second installment of Lars von Trier's USA - Land of Opportunities trilogy. The third film, Wasington, is expected in 2009.

Wow! Thanks Stewart, I'll have to look for that one. Is it set up the same way with the (lack of) scenery?

Edit: Never mind... after visiting the website, I can see that it is.

The Ring 3 (Aw yeah!)
The Mummy 3 (Which was supposed to be in the works, but I have not heard anything about them starting to shoot.)

I've heard a rumor of a script in preparation (since 1999) in which Dorothy is a few years older and the Wicked Witch of the West arrives in New York City, looking for revenge.

If it's ever done I hope it will not be the standard horror film. I've seen plenty of those already.

Back